Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Google’s new Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL smartphones support wireless charging, and Google has a $79 Pixel Stand to sell you if you want an official wireless charger.
But like practically every other phone on the market that uses wireless charging, Google’s phones are compatible with pretty much any Qi-certified wireless charger.
That means you can spend as little as $8 on a wireless charger, or a little more if you want a model that doubles as a phone stand and/or supports fast charging.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
Qi certified wireless chargers
- Anker 10W Qi certified wireless fast charging pad for $21 – Amazon (clip on-page coupon)
- Anker PowerWave 7.5W Qi certified fast charging stand for $30 – Amazon
- Anker Qi certified wireless charging stand for $20 – Amazon
- Samsung Qi certified wireless fast charging pad for $24 – Amazon
- Samsung Qi certified wireless fast charging stand for $35 – Amazon
- RAVPower Qi wireless charging pad for $8 – Amazon (clip on-page coupon)
Other devices, components, and accessories
- Refurb Amazon Kindle Voyage for $95 – Amazon (w/1-year warranty)
- Acer Spin 5 13″ convertible notebook w/Core i5-8250U/8GB/256GB for $537 – Staples
- Snap Spectacles for $30 – University of San Francisco book store (or other BKSTR.com college book stores)
- AKG Y50BT Bluetooth on-ear headphones for $40 – Samsung (via eBay)
- Silicon Power 128GB SATA III 2.5″ SSD for $24 – Newegg
- ADATA GPX 512GB PCIe M.2 2280 SSD for $100 – Platinum Micro (via eBay)
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.