Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Newegg is selling a charginf case for a
pair of JBL wireless earbuds for $15 today… and throwing in a charging case that lets you recharge on the go. Just use the coupon code 93XPC48 at checkout to get the $15 price.
Update: So it turns out this deal is just for the charging case, no earbuds included. But you can alsnpick up a pair of JBL earbuds with a built-in heart rate monitor for $25 today through the Harman Audio eBay store.
Here are some of the days best deals.
- JBL wireless earbuds & charging case for $15 – Newegg (coupon: 93XPC48)
- JBL Heart Rate Bluetooth sport earbuds w/neckband for $25 – Harman (via eBay)
- Asus ZenBook 14 UX434 w/Core i7-8565U/MX250/16GB/1TB SSD for $1199 – Microsoft Store
- Refurb Dell Chromebook 11 3120 w/Celeron N2840/4GB/16GB – Woot (Google updates through June, 2020)
- Select Anker charging products for up to 40-percent off – Amazon
- Anker PowerCore II 20,000 mAh 18W power bank for $40 – Amazon
- Anker PowerCore II 10,000 mAh 18W power bank for $25 – Amazon
- Anker 60W USB-C wall charger for $28 – Amazon
- Insignia Wave 2 portable Bluetooth speaker for $13 – Best Buy
- Amazon Fire TV Stick w/1st-gen Alexa Voice Remote for $20 – Woot
- Disney+ 3-year subscription for $170 (equivalent of $4.72 per month) – Disney+ (coupon: PARKSPASS3YEARS)
- Team Group 64GB USB 3.1 flash drive 2-pack for $13 – Newegg
- Refurb Netgear Orbi AC2200 tri-band mesh WiFi router 3-pack for $200 – OutOfThisWorldElectronics (via eBay)
RE: Refurb Dell Chromebook: (Google updates through June, 2020)
Does google really discontinue chrome updates after 5 years? Seems like the 3120 specs are sufficient to run the chrome browser for many more years. I have one and I typically can still run with dozens of open windows without any problems. And I’m writing this from 9 year old pc (i7 sandybridge) that Microsoft still updates.
That’s what everybody says. Google is always free to make exceptions, but assume the cheaper the machine, the less likely that will happen. Best idea when support ends is to flash the firmware and install linux. Just got the notification on my Dell Chromebox that I’d just received my last update, so Linux is in that machine’s near future.
Unfortunately, that first deal? Too good to be true. You only get a charging case, no earbuds.
Whoops, clearly I read the description too quickly!
Comments are closed.