Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Woot is selling a refurbished Acer C740 Chromebook for just $80 today. It’s not exactly a high-performance computer. It has less than half a year left before Google may stop offering automatic Chrome OS updates to it. But Chrome OS doesn’t stop working the day updates cease… and if you really want to, you can replace Chrome OS with GalliumOS or another operating system.
Also, did I mention that this thing is just $80?
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Refurb Acer C740 11.6″ Chromebook w/Celeron 3205U/4GB/16GB for $80 – Woot (auto-updates through June, 2020)
- MAG1 8.9″ mini laptop w/Core m3-8100Y/16GB/512GB for $774 – GeekBuying (coupon: MagicBen20)
- Nintendo Switch game console + $25 gift card for $300 – Amazon
- Bose QuietComfort 35 Series II wireless noise-cancelling headphones for $224 – Rakuten (coupon: SAVE15)
- Pre-owned Amazon Echo Show (1st-gen) for $50 – Woot
- JBL Link 300 wireless speaker w/Google Assistant for $90 – A4C
- Amazon Echo Connect for $18 – Amazon
- Microsoft Sculpt Mobile Mouse for $20 – Microsoft Store
Huawei 256GB microSDXC card for $10 – Groupon
- WAVLink USB 3.0 hub w/SD & microSDXC card readers for $10 – Newegg
I just read on MakeUseOf.com that Huawei doesn’t make SD cards, so I guess buyer beware. https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/how-to-spot-fake-microsd-card/
Heh. That’d explain the ridiculously good price. Thanks for the heads up.
Don’t forget that Huawei changed their phones to nanoSD. So it wouldn’t even make sense.
Comments are closed.