The EVOO EV-C-116-1-BK is not a laptop I’d normally recommend. With an Intel Celeron N3350 processor, just 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage, it’s probably not a great choice for most tasks.
But it is cheap — right now Walmart is selling the laptop for just $109. It packs an 11.6 inch, 1920 x 1080 pixel display, which is rare for a laptop this cheap. And it’spretty portable, weighing just about 2 pounds.
The computer ships with Windows 10 S. It probably gets lousy battery life. Its Intel Celeron N3350 processor isn’t a speed demon. And the keyboard and touchpad don’t look all that great. But it’s really, really cheap.
So maybe it’s not the worst choice in the world if you’re looking for a starter PC for your kid, a cheap machine to take on vacation, or a backup device in case every other computer in your house fails at the same time.
I don’t know. I’m just saying, it’s a Windows laptop for $109.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- EVOO 11.6″ FHD Windows 10 S laptop w/Celeron N3350/3GB/32GB for $109 – Walmart
- Lenovo S130 14″ HD laptop w/Celeron N4000/4GB/64GB for $229 – Microsoft Store
- Refurb HP 14″ FHD laptop w/Pentium Silver N5000/4GB/64GB for $170 – Woot
- Lenovo ThinkPad X270 12.5″ HD laptop w/Core i5-6300U/8GB/256GB for $429 – Lenovo (via eBay)
- Acer Swift 5 2.2 lb 15.6″ laptop w/Core i5-8265U/8GB/256GB for $799 – Microsoft Store
- Lenovo Smart Display 8″ + Lenovo Smart Clock for $180 – Lenovo (coupon: ANNUAL10)
- Refurb Amazon Echo SHow (2nd-gen) for $180 – Amazon
- Eufy Bluetooth smart scale for $28 – Woot
- Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K for $25 – Amazon (coupon: 4KFIRETV)
- Refurb Sony WF-1000X truly wireless noise-cancelling earbuds for $40 – Secondipity (via eBay)
- SZpower 87 W USB-C power adapter for $27 – Amazon (coupon: G5Z6KNHD)
- SanDisk Ultra 400GB microSDXC card for $55 – Amazon
- Name our price for a bundle of eBooks on writing – StoryBundle NaNo Writing Tools Bundle