Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Need a cheap pair of wireless earbuds that you wouldn’t be devastated to accidentally lose in the back seat of a cab or forget in your gym locker? Right now you can pick up a pair of Stalion wireless earbuds for $10.
I’m not familiar with the brand, I wouldn’t expect them to sound amazing, but wireless headphones don’t get much cheaper than this.
If you do have a bit more money to spare and/or want something that covers your ears and/or offers noise cancellation, Mpow is selling a set of on-ear wireless headphones for $17, TaoTronics has active noise-cancelling over-ear headphones for $45, and there are some decent deals on new and refurbished Bose products too.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Stalion Bluetooth earbuds for $10 – Stalion Products (via eBay)
- Mpow H7 Bluetooth on-ear headphones for $17 – Amazon
- Bose SoundSport wired in-ear headphones for $50 – Bose (via eBay)
- TaoTronics active noise-cancelling over-ear headphones for $45 – Amazon (clip on-page coupon)
- Refurb Bose QuietComfort 35 Series II wireless noise-cancelling on-ear headphones for $280 – 99cell (via eBay)
- Refurb Bose QuietComfort 35 Series I wireless noise-canceling on-ear headphones for $230 – 99cell (via eBay)
Wireless speakers & smart displays
- Refurb UE Blast portable speaker w/Alexa for $80 – 99cell (via eBay)
- Refurb UE Mega Boom Bluetooth speaker for $78 – 99cell (via eBay)
Smart Speakers & displays
- Lenovo Smart Displays w/Google Assistant for $130 and up – Best Buy
- Google Home Hub for $99 – Google Store
- Google Home Mini for $29 – Google Store
- Google Home for $89 – Google Store
- Amazon Echo Dot (3rd-gen) for $30 – Amazon
- Amazon Echo (2nd-gen) for $90 – Amazon
- Amazon Echo Plus (2nd-gen) + smart bulb for $150 – Amazon
Computers (desktops and tablets)
- Intel NUC barebones mini PC w/Core i5-8259U/8GB RAM for $350 – Newegg
- Refurb Microsoft Surface Go w/Pentium 4415Y/8GB/128GB for $500 – Woot
- Apple iPad Pro 10.5″ w/256GB for $550 – Best Buy
- Apple iPad Pro 12.9″ w/64GB for 650 – B&H
- HP ZBook x2 G4 detachable mobile workstation w/4K display/Core i7-7660U/NVIDIA Quadro M620/16GB/512GB for $$1300 – Woot
- 1 Voice The Challenger messenger bag w/5,000 mAh battery for $23 – Woot
- More charging bags – Woot Electronics
- TP-Link Archer C1200 WiFi router + 32GB USB flash drive for $40 – Newegg (coupon: EMCTUVY65)
- Linksys Max Stream AC1750 WiFi router for $100 – Best Buy
- TurboTax Premiere 2018 for $50 – Newegg (coupon: EMCTUVY38)
- TurboTax Home & Business 2018 for $60 – Newegg (coupon: EMCTUVY39)
- Izotope RX 6 Elements audio restoration software for $10 – B&H (free upgrade to RX 7 Elements)
Free PC Games
- Distraint PC game for free – GOG
- Jackbox Party Pack PC game for free – Epic Games
- Deponia: The Complete Journey for free – Humble Store
Why go with eBay for $10 BT earbuds? Walmart has em in the checkout lane. And you can return stuff to Walmart.
I did just that. I bought them through Walmart. Couldn’t figure out how to turn them on. The Stalion support line is dead so I had a worthless pair of earbuds. I returned them online and Walmart refunded me the purchase and told me to keep the product.
Comments are closed.