Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Amazon may be selling Fire tablets for as little as $35 this week, but Target is doing the company one better — or rather, $5 better. The retailer is offering the entry-level Fire 7 tablet for just $30.
Meanwhile, Microsoft continues to offer $200 off some Surface Pro 7 configurations, which you can pick up a Surface Pro tablet with an Intel Core i5 Ice Lake processor and 8GB of RAM for less than the cost of a Core i3/4GB model.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7 w/Core i5/8GB/128GB for $699 – Microsoft Store (or Amazon)
- Amazon Fire 7″ tablet for $30 – Target (price in cart)
- Amazon Fire tablets for $35 and up – Amazon
- Acer Spin 14″ convertible w/Core i5-8265U/8GB/1TB HDD for $429 – B&H
- HP Spectre x360 13t convertible w/Intel Whiskey Lake for $720 and up – HP
- Taotronics Bluetooth 5.0 earbuds for $10 – Amazon (coupon: SFESJZYA)
- UE Megaboom portable Bluetooth speaker for $90 – Daily Steals
- Tribit XSound Go portable Bluetooth speaker for $17 – Amazon (coupon: IR8ASDSI + on-page coupon)
- Google Home Mini + GE smart bulb for $25 – Quick Ship Electronics (via eBay)
- RAVPower 61W USB-C PD 3.0 wall charger for $19 – RAVPower (coupon: QUICK40)
- Aduro 12,000 mAh power bank for $19 – Woot
- Aduro 20,000 mAh power bank for $25 – Woot