Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Amazon and Skimlinks affiliate programs.
Amazon Prime Day is here, and hundreds of items are on sale at deep discounts for Amazon Prime members. In fact, there are so many items on sale that it can be tough to find the best bargains.
So here’s a shortlist of some of the best deals for Amazon Prime Day 2020.
The Amazon Fire HD 10 tablet is on sale for its lowest price ever. The Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K is just $30 (for some customers). Amazon is offering streaming media subscriptions for ridiculously low prices – you can snag a 4-month Amazon Music Unlimited subscription for $1 or sign up for ShowTime, Starz, or 12 other Amazon Prime Channels subscriptions for just $1 each. Or snag a 3-month Kindle Unlimited subscription for free.
And the popular Bose QuietComfort 35 Series II wireless, over-ear noise cancelling headphones are on sale for $199, which is close to the lowest price I’ve ever seen.
Here are some of the best Amazon Prime Day tech deals I’ve found so far. See anything I’ve missed? Let us know in the comments.
- Amazon Fire HD 8 for $55 and up (how to install Google Play)
- Amazon Fire HD 10 for $80 and up (how to install Google Play)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8 (2019) w/32GB for $100
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2019) w/64GB for $180
- Acer Chromebook Flip C424 14″ convertible w/Core m3-8100Y/4GB/32GB for $400
- HP Pavilion x360 14″ convertible w/Core i5-1035G1/8GB/512GB for $646
- Asus ZenBook 13 w/Core i5-1035G1/8GB/256GB for $650
- Acer Spin 5 13.5″ convertible w/Core i7-1065G7/16GB/512GB for $900
PC & mobile accessories
- RAVPower 30W 2-port (USB-C & USB-A) wall charger for $9
- Aukey Power Strip Tower (12 AC ports, 3 USB-A ports, 2 USB-A ports) for $36
- Save up to 35-percent on SanDisk & WD storage
- Save up to 30-percent on Samsung, Seagate & Synology storage
- Mpow X3 noise-cancelling true wireless earbuds for $45
- Amazon Echo Buds true wireless earbuds w/Bose noise reduction for $80
- Bose QuietComfort 35 Series II noise-cancelling over-ear wireless headphones for $199
- Amazon Music Unlimited 4-month subscription for $1
- Showtime 2-month Amazon Prime Channels subscription for $1
- Starz 2-month Amazon Prime Channels subscription for $1
- 12 more 2-month Amazon Prime Channels subscriptions for $1 each
- Amazon Kindle Unlimited 3-month subscription for free
Smart speakers & displays
- Amazon Echo Flex for $10
- Amazon Echo Dot (3rd-gen) for $19
- Amazon Echo Show 5 for $45
- Amazon Echo Show 8 for $65
- Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K for $30 – some customers only
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite for $80
- Amazon Kindle Oasis for $175 and up
- Buy an Amazon Gift card for $40 or more, get $10 promo credit
- Instant Pot products for $50 and up
You can find more deals in our full Amazon Prime Day Deals post, or just head over to amazon.com/primeday to browse.
Нi theгe! I coսld have sworn I’νe visited thios website bеfore bսt fter browsing tһrough mаny of the articles
І realized it’s new tօ me.Ꭱegardless, I’m сertainly happy I stumbled
upon it ɑnd I’ll be book-marking іt аnd checking Ьack οften!
And now this post doesn’t show up on the blog for me. Not even in Incognito Mode, so the error is not on my end I guess.
Brad, I don’t quite get why your Amazon affiliate setup sends me to the UK version of Amazon and not to the German version. (Not to mention there is Amazon France, Italy, Spain, and I’ve lost count of them, but for most people it’s Amazon Germany.) Usually for people live on the European continent it’s cheaper and easier to buy stuff from the continent, prices and especially shipping are always more expensive on an island.
Not to mention electronics ordered from the UK come with their bloody charger if they still include it in the box, what a waste. Bloody is traditional British English.
Hmm, sorry about that. For the most part I’m posting links to the US version of Amazon, but Amazon has a tool that’s supposed to redirect folks who click those links outside the US to the closest page on their local version of Amazon.
I think the problem may be that Liliputing participates in the Amazon UK and Amazon Canada affiliate programs, but not Amazon Germany, so the auto-redirect might not work for Germany or other countries.
I’ll see if I can work something out, but it’ll probably be too late for this sale, so I’d suggest just checking the prices in your local region to see if they’re as good as the US versions. We may not get a commission, but you might still get a good deal!
It’s not about me, I brought it up because of your commission. How reliable do you find statistics from SimilarWeb? According to them you get the second most traffic from the Czech Republic after the US. Interesting.
Thanks, I appreciate it.
As for SimilarWeb, that’s not even remotely accurate. According to Gogle Analytics, the Czech Republic isn’t even in the top 10.
Comments are closed.