Amazon’s eReaders, tablets, and other hardware tend to be competitively priced since Amazon hopes to make money selling you eBooks, videos, games, and Prime memberships. But the company still has a habit of discounting its devices from time to time.
Today the company is running sales on several eReaders, tablets, and other products.
Here are some of the best deals:
- Amazon Kindle for $60
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite for $100
- Amazon Tap (Alexa-enabled portable speaker) for $115
- Amazon Fire HD 6 tablet for $70 and up
- Amazon Fire Kids Edition 7″ tablet w/8GB for $70 and up
- Amazon Fire HDX 8.9 tablet w/32GB + 4G LTE for $430
There’s also a new deal that lets you score a free Amazon Echo (worth $180) when you sign up for select sources from The Princeton Review.
That includes SAT and ACT study sources and a Princeton Review Homework Help service… but you’ll have to pay for an annual subscription to get the free Echo. With prices for those subscriptions set at $400 and up, this is a deal that only makes sense if you were already considering signing up.