Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Apple’s M1 processor delivers some of the best single-core performance of any chip currently available for laptop or desktop computers, and while there are high-end chips that score higher in multi-core benchmarks, they also tend to consume a lot more power than Apple’s energy-efficient processors.
One of the cheapest ways to get your hands on a computer with an Apple M1 processor is to pick up a 2020 Mac Mini. And now it’s even cheaper than usual to do that – Amazon is selling the little desktop computer for up to $150 off.
Here are some of the day’ best deals.
- Apple Mac Mini w/M1 chip/8GB RAM/512GB SSD for $750 – Amazon (price in cart)
- Apple Mac Mini w/M1/8GB/256GB for $600 – Amazon (price in cart)
- Beelink SEI7 mini PC w/Core i5-8279U/8GB/256GB for $382 – Amazon
- Beelink SEI7 mini PC w/Core i5-8279U/16GB/512GB for $458 – Amazon
- Samsung Chromebook 4 11.6″ w/Celeron N4000/4GB/32GB for $129 – Walmart
- WD Elements SE 2TB portable USB SSD for $220 – Amazon
- Anker Soundcore Liberty Neo true wireless earbuds for $35 – Newegg (coupon: 93XSA55)
- Name your price for a bundle of fantasy eBooks – StoryBundle