Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Amazon is offering discounts on most of its Fire, Kindle, and Echo-branded products. Among other things, that means you can pick up a tablet for as little as $40, a Kindle eReader for as little as $65, or a 4K media streamer for as little as $38.
But there are even better deals if you look outside the Amazon ecosystem. The NVIDIA Shield TV, which may be one of the most powerful Android TV devices available, is on sale for $130 (which is still a lot, but it’s $20 off the list price), while the Roku Express 4K+ is on sale for $29 today, making it one of the most affordable 4K-ready media streamers available.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Roku Express 4k+ media streamer for $29 – Amazon
- Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K for $38 – Amazon
- Amazon Fire TV Cube for $100 – Amazon
- NVIDIA Shield TV for $130 – Amazon
- Amazon Kindle for $65 – Amazon
- Amazon Kindle Kids for $75 – Amazon
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite for $80 – Amazon
- Kobo Clara HD for $100 – Kobo
- Amazon Fire 7 for $40 – Amazon
- Amazon Fire HD 8 for $60 – Amazon
- Amazon Fire HD 8 Plus for $80 – Amazon
- Amazon Fire HD 10 for $100 – Amazon
- Amazon Fire HD 10 Plus for $130 – Amazon
Headphones & earbuds
- Jabra Elite 25h wireless headphones for $24 – Jabra (via eBay)
- Refurb Jabra Elite Active 65t true wireless earbuds (w/1-year warranty) for $36 – Jabra (via eBay)
- Amazon Echo Buds (2nd-gen) noise-cancelling true wireless earbuds for $90 – Amazon
Smart Speakers & displays
- Amazon Echo Auto for $20 – Amazon
- Amazon Echo Dot for $35 – Amazon
- Amazon Echo for $80 – Amazon
- Amazon Echo Show 5 for $55 – Amazon
- Amazon Echo Show 8 for $100 – Amazon