Presidents’ Day has come and gone… but Lenovo’s Presidents Day sale has not. You can still score some pretty deep discounts on a range of thin and light laptops, along with other PCs, accessories, and gadgets.
Meanwhile B&H is offering discounts on a bunch of not-that-old smartphones, which means you can pick up a OnePlus 8 with a Snapdragon 865 processor for $450 or a Nokia 8.3 with a Snapdragon 865G chip for $380, just to name a few.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Samsung Galaxy A51 w/Exynos 9611/4GB/128GB for $270 – B&H
- OnePlus 7T w/SD855+/8GB/128GB for $350 – B&H
- Samsung Galaxy A71 w/Snapdragon 730/6GB/128GB for $370 – B&H
- Nokia 8.3 w/SD765G/8GB/128GB for $380 – B&H
- OnePlus 8 w/SD865/8GB/128GB (Verizon Unlocked) for $450 – B&H
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE w/Exynos 990/8GB/256GB for $569 – B&H
- Microsoft Surface Duo w/SD855/6GB/128GB/dual screens for $1000 – Microsoft Store
- Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 7 14″ laptop w/Ryzen 7 4700U/8GB/512GB for $685 – Lenovo (coupon: IDEA7DB)
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 8 w/Core i5-10210U/16GB/512GB for $1000 – Lenovo (coupon: THINKPRESDAY)
- Dell XPS 13 7390 laptop w/Core i7-10710U/16GB/512GB for $1000 – Dell (via eBay)
- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 w/Ryzen 9 4900HS/RTX 2060 Max-Q/16GB/1TB for $1200 – Best Buy
- Anker PowerCore 10,000 mAh power bank for $28 – Newegg (coupon: 93XQH64)
- RAVPower 20W USB-C wall charger 2-pack for $14 – Amazon