Samsung will likely unveil the Galaxy S21 smartphone series next week, but the current-gen Galaxy S20 is still a heck of a phone… and right now you can pick one up for a heck of a price.
If you’re a Google Fi customer or thinking of becoming one, you can save $600 on the purchase of a Galaxy S20 or Note 20 series smartphone with activation. Prices start at just $400 for the Samsung Galaxy S20 with a Snapdragon 865 processor, 12GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
Prefer a deal on a carrier unlocked phone? The OnePlus 8T is available today for $649. It has the same processor and memory, but twice as much storage. And you don’t have to use it on a specific network to get that price.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- OnePlus 8T smartphone w/SD865/12GB/256GB for $649 – OnePlus
- Sve $600 on Galaxy S20 and Galaxy Note 20 phones with activation – Google Fi
- Microsoft Surface Laptop Go for $550 and up – Microsoft Store
- HP Envy x360 13″ convertible w/Ryzen 4000U for $618 and up – HP (coupon: WINTRSAV5)
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 for $800 and up – Microsoft Store
- Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15.6″ 120Hz laptop w/Ryzen 7-4800H/GTX 1650 Ti/8GB/512GB for $750 – AntOnline (via eBay)
- Lenovo Legion 5 15.6″ 144 Hz gaming laptop w/Ryzen 7-4800H/GTX 1660 Ti/16GB/256GB for $900 – AntOnline (via eBay)
- Refurb MacBooks for $500 and up – Woot
- Razer BlackWidow mechanical RGB keyboard for $70 – Amazon
- Logitech C920x Pro HD webcam for $70 – Amazon
- ADATA 64GB USB 3.2 Gen 1 flash drive 2-pack for $13 – Newegg
- Name your price for a bundle of Attack on Titan digital manga – Humble Bundle
- Mpow M12 true wireless earbuds for $17 – Amazon (clip coupon & use code: MMMMMM12)
- Mpow M9 true wireless earbuds for $22 – Amazon (clip coupon & use code: MPOWM901)
- Maximm surge protectors & power strips for $12 – $25 – Woot