This week Warner Brothers announced that all of its new movies slated for release in 2021 would debut on the HBO Max streaming service at the same time as they showed up in theaters… although they’d only be available on HBO Max for a month before disappearing.
Still, it’s one more reason to consider signing up for the service, which is home to hundreds of movies and TV shows. And if you need another reason, HBO Max is offering 20-percent off for new and returning customers who pay for a 6 month subscription up front. Just make sure to click the “Get this Deal” banner at the top of the signup page between now and January 15 to sign up for $70 (about $11.66 per month, down from the usual $15).
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
Downloads & Streaming
- 6-month HBO Max subscription for $70 ($20-percent off) – HBO Max
- Buy one, get one free Marvel & DC digital comics – ComiXology (coupon: MARVELDC)
- Come Tumbling Down eBook by Seanan McGuire for free – Tor
- Seagate Backup Plus 5TB portable HDD for $100 – Newegg (coupon: EMCGFDH28)
- SanDisk Extreme Pro 1TB portable SSD for $170 – Newegg (EMCGFDH45)
- WD Elements 10TB USB 3.0 external desktop HDD for $150 – Newegg (coupon: EMCGFDH53)
- Seagate 8TB USB 3.0 external desktop HDD for $130 – Newegg (EMCGFDH27)