While Chromebooks have a reputation for being cheap, in recent years we’ve seen a growing number of models with higher price tags and better specs.
The HP Chromebook x360 14 is an excellent case in point. With a 14 inch full HD touchscreen display and 360-degree hinge you can use it in laptop or tablet modes. And thanks to its Intel Core i3 Whiskey Lake processor, 8GB of RAM, and 64GB of storage, it has the performance of a mid-range Windows laptop rather than a typical Chromebook.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Refurb HP Chromebook x360 14″ convertible w/Core i3-8130U/8GB/64GB for $280 – Woot
- Dell Chromebook 11.6″ convertible w/Celeron N3450/4GB/32GB for $169 – Best Buy
- Refurb HP Chromebook 13 QHD+ w/Intel Core M for $140 and up – Woot
- Refurb HP Chromebook 14 w/Celeorn N3350/4GB/32GB for $140 – Woot
- Lenovo 100e Chromebook 11.6″ w/MT8173C/4GB/32GB for $119 – Best Buy
- Lenovo Flex 14 convertible w/Core i5-10210U/8GB/256GB for $750 – Microsoft Store
- Samsung Notebook 9 Pro 13″ convertible w/Core i7-8565U/8GB/256GB for $750 – Best Buy
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 13.5″ w/Core i5-1035G7/8GB/256GB for $999 – Best Buy
- SanDisk Ultra 256GB microSDXC card for $35 – Amazon
- WD My Passport 5TB USB 3.0 portable hard drive for $100 – Best Buy
Audio and video
- Xiaomi Mi Box S 4K Android TV media streamer for $30 – Walmart
- Jabra Elite 65t true wireless earbuds for $90 – Amazon
- Refurb Jabra Elite 65t true wirless earbuds for $50 – Newegg
- Aukey true wireless earbuds for $20 – Amazon (coupon: R998JHY5)
Liliputing’s primary sources of revenue are advertising and affiliate links (if you click the “Shop” button at the top of the page and buy something on Amazon, for example, we’ll get a small commission).
But there are several ways you can support the site directly even if you’re using an ad blocker and hate online shopping.