Amazon is running a sale on Samsung Chromebook 4 models today, which means you can pick one up for anywhere between $180 and $280 depending on the screen size, storage, and memory. Meanwhile, Best Buy is selling Lenovo’s 11.6 inch Chromebook 100e with a quad-core MediaTek processor, 4GB of RAM, and 32GB of storage for just $99.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Lenovo Chromebook 100e 11.6″ w/MT8173C/4GB/32GB for $99 – Best Buy
- Samsung Chromebook 4 for $180 and up – Amazon
- Apple iPad 10.5″ WiFi + LTE w/256GB for $599 – B&H
- Microsoft Surface Go w/Pentium 4415Y/8GB/128GB + Type Cover for $599 – Microsoft Store
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 10.5″ Android tablet w/256GB for $584 and up – Amazon
- Amazon Fire 7 Kids Edition 2-pack for $150 – Amazon
- Amazon Fire HD 8 Kids Edition 2-pack for $195 – Amazon
- Amazon Fire HD 10 Kids Edition 2-pack for $300 – Amazon
- Crucial 1TB X8 portable USB 3.2 SSD for $145 – Amazon
- SanDisk Ultra 200GB microSDXC card for $27 – Amazon
- TP-Link Archer A5 AC1200 WiFi router for $30 – Amazon
- TP-Link Archer A7 AC1750 WiFi router for $52 – Amazon
- TP-Link AC1750 WiFi range extender for $53 – Amazon
- Refurb TP-Link AC750 WiFi range extender for $10 – Newegg
- TP-Link Deco whole-home mesh WiFi system (3-pack) for $157 – Amazon (or 1 for $70, 2 for $130)
- 2-pack of LABT-2800 Bluetooth earbuds for $16 – meh
- NuForce BE Free5 true wireless earbuds for $20 – B&H
- OontZ Angle 3 portable Bluetooth speaker for $22 – Amazon
- Anker Soundcore Boost 20W portable Bluetooth speaker for $47 – Amazon (clip on-page coupon)
- Apple AirPods for $140 – Best Buy
- Refurb Nintendo Switch for $260 – Nintendo (via eBay)
- Kensington Thunderbolt 3 dual 4K docking station for $210 – Newegg (coupon: 93XPF29)
- Refurb Google Pixel smartphones for $80 and up – Woot
Liliputing’s primary sources of revenue are advertising and affiliate links (if you click the “Shop” button at the top of the page and buy something on Amazon, for example, we’ll get a small commission).
But there are several ways you can support the site directly even if you’re using an ad blocker and hate online shopping.