Microsoft’s Surface Pro 7 just hit the streets about two weeks ago, but Microsoft is already offering sale pricing.
You can pick up an entry-level model with an Intel Core i3 Ice Lake processor, 4GB of RAM, 128GB of storage and a Type Cover for $699.
A model with the same specs sells for $749 when you don’t buy a Type Cover. At this price, it’d be silly not to get the keyboard cover.
Or you could hold out a few more weeks and save even more money — Microsoft has revealed pricing for some of its upcoming Black Friday deals, and it looks like the company will be selling the Core i3/4GB/128GB model for $599 on November 28th.
There are also Black Friday deep discounts on several other configurations.
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7 w/Core i3-1005G1/4GB/128GB + Type Cover for $699 – Microsoft
- Microsoft Surface Go w/Pentium 4415Y/8GB/128GB + Type Cover for $549 and up – Microsfot
- Refurb Amazon Kindle Paperwhite (waterproof) for $80 – Amazon
- Lenovo Flex 14 convertible w/Ryzen 7 3700U/8GB/256GB for $580 – Newegg
- Lenovo ThinkPad E495 14″ laptop w/Ryzen 7 3700U/8GB/256GB for $580 – Newegg
- WD 10TB USB 3.0 external desktop hard drive for $165 – Newegg (coupon: EMCUUTU23)
- Patriot Supersonic Rage Elite 512GB USB 3.1 flash drive for $70 – Newegg
- Soundstream H2Go Bluetooth speaker for $15 – Microsoft
- Soundstream H2Go Micro true wireless earbuds for $50 – Microsoft
- JBL Everest 310GA wireless on-ear headphones w/Google Assistant for $60 – Harman (via eBay)
Smart Speakers and displays
- Amazon Echo Dot (3rd-gen) for $30 – Amazon
- Amazon Echo Dot w/clock for $40 – Amazon
- Amazon Echo Dot Kids Edition for $50 – Amazon
- Amazon Echo Plus (2nd-gen) for $120 – Amazon
- Amazon Echo Show 5 smart display for $60 – Amazon
- Amazon Echo Show (10.1″) smart display for $180 – Amazon
- Audible subscription for $7/month for first 3 months – Audible
- Microsoft all-in-one media keyboard for $30 – Microsoft
- Microsoft Sculpt Mobile Mouse for $20 – Microsoft