While searching the web for good deals on laptops, tablets, and other mobile tech today I happened upon a computer I hadn’t heart of before.
The Asus ImagineBook MJ401TA is a 3.6 pound notebook with a 14 inch, 1920 x 1080 pixel display, an Intel Core m3-8100Y processor, 4GB of RAM, a 128GB PCIe SSD, and a 38 Wh battery.
It ships with Windows 10 in S Mode, but you should be able to switch to Windows 10 Home. And the computer features USB Type-C and Type-A ports, an HDMI port, a microSD card reader, and headphone jack.
The Asus ImagineBook appears to be exclusively sold by Best Buy, and the retailer says it has a list price of $500. But right now it’s on sale for $350, which isn’t a bad price at all for a notebook with those specs.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Asus ImagineBook 14″ FHD laptop w/Core m3-8100Y/4GB/128GB for $350 – Best Buy
- HP Envy 13 FHD laptop w/Core i5-8265U/8GB/256GB for $599 – Microsoft Store
- Lenovo ThinkPad E490s 14″ FHD laptop w/Core i5-8265U/8GB/512GB for $697 – Lenovo (coupon: FALLSAVE10)
- HP Spectre x360 13″ FHD convertible w/Core i7-8565U/8GB/256GB for $850 – Best Buy
- HP Spectre x360 13″ 4K convertible w/Core i7-8565U/16GB/512GB for $1150 – Best Buy
- Dell XPS 13 9370 13″ FHD laptop w/Core i7-8550U/16GB/512GB for $1000 – Dell (via eBay)
- Dell Inspiron Chromebook 11 (HD) convertible w/Celeron N3060/4GB/32GB for $200 – Dell
- Acer Chromebook 14 (FHD) w/Celeron N3160/4GB/32GB for $220 – Staples
- Apple iPad (6th-gen) w/128GB for $299 – Walmart
- Insignia 5,000 mAh portable battery for $8 – Best Buy
- WD EasyStore 8TB external desktop hard drive for $130 – Best Buy