While searching the web for good deals on laptops, tablets, and other mobile tech today I happened upon a computer I hadn’t heart of before.
The Asus ImagineBook MJ401TA is a 3.6 pound notebook with a 14 inch, 1920 x 1080 pixel display, an Intel Core m3-8100Y processor, 4GB of RAM, a 128GB PCIe SSD, and a 38 Wh battery.
It ships with Windows 10 in S Mode, but you should be able to switch to Windows 10 Home. And the computer features USB Type-C and Type-A ports, an HDMI port, a microSD card reader, and headphone jack.
The Asus ImagineBook appears to be exclusively sold by Best Buy, and the retailer says it has a list price of $500. But right now it’s on sale for $350, which isn’t a bad price at all for a notebook with those specs.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Asus ImagineBook 14″ FHD laptop w/Core m3-8100Y/4GB/128GB for $350 – Best Buy
- HP Envy 13 FHD laptop w/Core i5-8265U/8GB/256GB for $599 – Microsoft Store
- Lenovo ThinkPad E490s 14″ FHD laptop w/Core i5-8265U/8GB/512GB for $697 – Lenovo (coupon: FALLSAVE10)
- HP Spectre x360 13″ FHD convertible w/Core i7-8565U/8GB/256GB for $850 – Best Buy
- HP Spectre x360 13″ 4K convertible w/Core i7-8565U/16GB/512GB for $1150 – Best Buy
- Dell XPS 13 9370 13″ FHD laptop w/Core i7-8550U/16GB/512GB for $1000 – Dell (via eBay)
- Dell Inspiron Chromebook 11 (HD) convertible w/Celeron N3060/4GB/32GB for $200 – Dell
- Acer Chromebook 14 (FHD) w/Celeron N3160/4GB/32GB for $220 – Staples
- Apple iPad (6th-gen) w/128GB for $299 – Walmart
- Insignia 5,000 mAh portable battery for $8 – Best Buy
- WD EasyStore 8TB external desktop hard drive for $130 – Best Buy
Liliputing’s primary sources of revenue are advertising and affiliate links (if you click the “Shop” button at the top of the page and buy something on Amazon, for example, we’ll get a small commission).
But there are several ways you can support the site directly even if you’re using an ad blocker and hate online shopping.