Amazon is running a 1-day sale on PCs and accessories, which means you can score some pretty good deals on storage, networking products, and the like.
Meanwhile if you’re not put off by the privacy & security implications of using smart speakers, today’s a pretty good day to snag one for cheap (or free) — Amazon is offering an Echo Dot + Music Unlimited bundle for just $9, while Spotify is giving away a free Google Home Mini to new or existing subscribers.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
Computers and PC and accessories
- Save up to 30-percent on select PC products and accessories – Amazon
- Lenovo IdeaPad 130s 11.6″ Win10 laptop w/Celeron N4000/4GB/64GB for $200 – Best Buy
- Asus Chromebook C425 14″ w/Core m3-8100Y/8GB/64GB for $380 – Amazon
- SanDisk Extreme 256GB microSDXC card for $40 – Amazon
- Seagate Expansion 2TB portable USB 3.0 HD for $50 – Amazon
- SanDisk Extreme 1TB portable USB 3.0 SSD for $160 – Amazon
- Synology DiskStation DS218j NAS + 2 x 4TB WD Red HDDs for $316 – Amazon
- WD My Cloud EX2 8TB NAS for $300 – Amazon
- TP-Link AC750 WiFi range extender for $21 – Amazon
- Refurb TP-Link AC1200 WiFi router for $20 – Newegg
Streaming audio/smart speaker bundles
- Amazon Echo Dot (3rd-gen) + 1-month Amazon Music Unlimited for $9 – Amazon (new subscribers only)
- Free Google Home Mini for Spotify subscribers (new or existing) – Spotify
Other audio and video products
- Harman Audio halloween sale on JBL, Harman speakers, headphones, and more – Harman Audio
- JBL E55BT over-ear Bluetooth headphones for $75 – Newegg
- JBL Soundboost 2 Moto Mod for $20 – Harman Audio
- Roku Streaming Stick for $50 – Amazon
Liliputing’s primary sources of revenue are advertising and affiliate links (if you click the “Shop” button at the top of the page and buy something on Amazon, for example, we’ll get a small commission).
But there are several ways you can support the site directly even if you’re using an ad blocker and hate online shopping.