The Lenovo 300E Chromebook is a convertible laptop with an 11.6 inch display and a MediaTek MT8173C processor.
The current-gen model was released about a year and a half ago — but it’s also one of the Chromebooks that just received a few extra years of support, which means that Google will provide operating system updates through at least June, 2025.
Sure, it’d be nice if Google didn’t have an effective end-of-life date for Chromebooks. But pick up a Lenovo 300e Chromebook today and you get about 6 years of support… which ain’t bad when you consider the fact that Newegg is selling this laptop for just $187 at the moment.
For that price you get a model with 4GB fo RAM, 32GB of storage, a touchscreen display, and a 360-degree hinge.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Lenovo 300E Chromebook convertible w/MT8173C/4GB/32GB for $187 – Newegg (Support through June 2025)
- Dell Chromebook 11 w/Celeron N3060/4GB/16GB for $129 – Best Buy
- Asus ZenBook 14″ laptop w/Core i5-8265U/8GB/256GB for $700 – Newegg
- Refurb Amazon Fire HD 8 for $50 and up – Amazon
- Refurb Apple iPad Pro (2017) tablet for $400 and up – Woot
Audio and video
- Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K for $35 – Amazon (coupon: 4KFIRETV)
- Amazon Fire TV Stick (1080p) for $25 – Amazon
- Vizio Smart Cast speakers for $60 – $80 – Woot
- Truly wireless earbuds for $9 – GoodGoods184_8 (via eBay)
- Anker PowerPort Atom III 60W USB-C wall charger for $30 – Amazon
- Anker PowerCore Lite 20,000 mAh power bank for $32 – Amazon
- Omars 20,000 mAh USB-C PD 18W power bank for $23 – Amazon (coupon: HBFYZS3D)
- Mophie Encore Plus 10,500 mAh power bank w/USB-C & micro USB for $17 – B&H
- Seagate 4TB USB 3.0 portable hard drive for $80 – Newegg (coupon: EMCUTUY29)
- Logitech G602 wireless gaming mouse for $50 – Dell (or refurb for $24 from Newegg)
- TrackR Pixel Bluetooth tracker 5-pack for $6 – meh
- $100 App Store & iTunes gift card for $85 – PayPal Digital Gifts (via eBay)
Liliputing’s primary sources of revenue are advertising and affiliate links (if you click the “Shop” button at the top of the page and buy something on Amazon, for example, we’ll get a small commission).
But there are several ways you can support the site directly even if you’re using an ad blocker and hate online shopping.