With a list price of $199 and up, the Dell Chromebook 11 with an Intel Celeron N3060 processor and 4GB of RAM is already one of the cheapest halfway decent laptops around. But Best Buy seems to constantly be running sales on this laptop — and the latest means you can pick one up for as little as $129.
That’s for a model with just 16GB of built-in storage, but you can spend an extra $20 to get a Dell Chromebook 11 with 32GB of eMMC storage.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Dell Chromebook 11 w/Celeron N3060/4GB/16GB for $129 – Best Buy
- Dell Chromebook 11 w/ Celeron N3060/4GB/32GB for $149 – Best Buy
- Dell Chromebok 3100 Education w/Celeron N4000/4GB/16GB for $219 – Dell
- Lenovo 11.6″ convertible Chromebook w/MT8173C/4GB/32GB for $249 – Best Buy
- HP Chromebook 14″ convertible w/Core i3-8130U/8GB/64GB for $399 – Best Buy
- Dell Inspiron 14 convertible Chromebook w/Core i3-8130U/4GB/128GB for $399 – Best Buy
- HP Pavilion x360 14″ convertible Win10 laptop w/Core i3-10110U/8GB/128GB for $400 – Best Buy
- Refurb laptops for $170 and up – Woot
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 10.5″ tablet w/256GB for $530 – Best Buy (blue or rose gold only)
- Open Box Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 w/128GB (1-year warranty) for $591 – Best Buy (via eBay)
- Refurb tablets and eReaders for $40 and up – Woot
- Logitech M185 wireless mouse for $8 – Woot
- SanDisk Ultra 400GB microSDXC card for $54 – Amazon
- Microsoft certified 3rd-party Surface Pen w/4096 pressure levels for $33 – Amazon
- Tile Mate (2018) Bluetooth tracker for $16 – Amazon
Liliputing’s primary sources of revenue are advertising and affiliate links (if you click the “Shop” button at the top of the page and buy something on Amazon, for example, we’ll get a small commission).
But there are several ways you can support the site directly even if you’re using an ad blocker and hate online shopping.