You know what’s a lot cheaper than that? Last year’s Pixel 3 — because right now you can pick one up for as little as $400 (when you use the coupon SAVE15).
Just want that great camera and software support and don’t care so much about the processor? You can save another $50 by picking up a Pixel 3a for as little as $349.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Google Pixel 3 w/64GB for $400 – Rakuten (coupon: SAVE15)
- Google Pixel 3 w/128GB for $440 – Rakuten (coupon: BUY80)
- Google Pixel 3a for $349 and up – Amazon
- Google Pixel 3a XL for $429 and up – Amazon
- Tronsmart Bluetooth audio sale – AliExpress
- Tronsmart Spunky Beat truly wireless earbuds for $25 – AliExpress
- JAM Hang Around portable Bluetooth speaker for $30 – Best Buy
- JBL Heart Rate Bluetooth earbuds w/neckband for $25 – Harman (via eBay)
- TaoTronics active noise cancelling Bluetooth earbuds (2019) w/neckband for $39 – Amazon
Smart speakers and displays
- Amazon Echo Input for $20 – Amazon
- Amazon Echo Dot (3rd-gen) for $25 – Woot (Amazon Prime Exclusive deal)
- Amazon Echo Dot (3rd-gen) for $40 – Amazon
- Amazon Echo Dot w/clock for $50 – Amazon
- Amazon Echo Dot Kids Edition for $60 – Amazon
- Amazon Echo Show 5 for $65 – Amazon
- Amazon Echo Plus (2nd-gen) for $120 – Amazon
- Google Home Mini for $25 – Rakuten (coupon: SAVE15)
- Lenovo Smart Display for $51 – Rakuten (coupon: SAVE15)
Other Amazon devices
- Amazon Fire 7 Kids Edition 2-pack for $150 – Amazon
- Amazon Fire HD 8 Kids Edition 2-pack for $195 – Amazon
- Amazon Fire HD 10 Kids Edition 2-pack for $350 – Amazon
- Amazon Kindle 2-pack for $162 – Amazon (price in cart)
- Amazon Kindle Kids Edition 2-pack for $165 – Amazon (price in cart)
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 2-pack for $234 – Amazon (price in cart)
Liliputing’s primary sources of revenue are advertising and affiliate links (if you click the “Shop” button at the top of the page and buy something on Amazon, for example, we’ll get a small commission).
But there are several ways you can support the site directly even if you’re using an ad blocker and hate online shopping.