Portable hard drives are great if you’re looking for a convenient, relatively inexpensive way to backup your data, move files between PCs, or carry around large audio or video projects, among other things.
But portable SSDs are faster, less fragile, and… a lot more expensive. But right now Amazon is running a sale on some portable SSDs, including one of the best prices I’ve seen to date on a 2TB portable SSD.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- SanDisk Extreme 2TB portable USB 3.1 SSD for $250 – Amazon
- SanDisk Extreme 1TB portable USB 3,1 SSD for $170 – Amazon
- Samsung T5 portable USB 3.1 SSD for $170 – Amazon
- SanDisk Extreme 500GB portable USB 3.1 SSD for $90 – Amazon
- Samsung T5 portable USB 3.1 SSD for $90 – Amazon
- ADATA 16GB USB 3.2 Gen 1 flash drive for $4 – Newegg
- HP Envy 13 touchscreen laptop w/Core i7-8565U/MX250/16GB/512GB for $899 – Microsoft Store
- Microsoft Surface Laptop (1st-gen) w/Core i7-7760U/16GB/512GB for $900 – Newegg
- Refurb Dell Optiplex 9020 micro desktop w/Intel Haswell for $250 – $360 – Woot
- Refurb Amazon Kindle Oasis (previous-gen) for $140 and up – Amazon
- Refurb Amazon Kindle Voyage for $140 – Amazon
- Minit PC game for free – Epic Games Store
- Enable EA Login 2-factor authentication, get a free month of Origin Access – EA
- Name your price for $500+ worth of eBooks – Humble Bundle
- Apods truly wireless earbuds for $20 – Newegg/GeekBuying
- Eufy Smart Scale P1 Bluetooth scale for $30 – Amazon