Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Portable hard drives are great if you’re looking for a convenient, relatively inexpensive way to backup your data, move files between PCs, or carry around large audio or video projects, among other things.
But portable SSDs are faster, less fragile, and… a lot more expensive. But right now Amazon is running a sale on some portable SSDs, including one of the best prices I’ve seen to date on a 2TB portable SSD.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- SanDisk Extreme 2TB portable USB 3.1 SSD for $250 – Amazon
- SanDisk Extreme 1TB portable USB 3,1 SSD for $170 – Amazon
- Samsung T5 portable USB 3.1 SSD for $170 – Amazon
- SanDisk Extreme 500GB portable USB 3.1 SSD for $90 – Amazon
- Samsung T5 portable USB 3.1 SSD for $90 – Amazon
- ADATA 16GB USB 3.2 Gen 1 flash drive for $4 – Newegg
- HP Envy 13 touchscreen laptop w/Core i7-8565U/MX250/16GB/512GB for $899 – Microsoft Store
- Microsoft Surface Laptop (1st-gen) w/Core i7-7760U/16GB/512GB for $900 – Newegg
- Refurb Dell Optiplex 9020 micro desktop w/Intel Haswell for $250 – $360 – Woot
- Refurb Amazon Kindle Oasis (previous-gen) for $140 and up – Amazon
- Refurb Amazon Kindle Voyage for $140 – Amazon
- Minit PC game for free – Epic Games Store
- Enable EA Login 2-factor authentication, get a free month of Origin Access – EA
- Name your price for $500+ worth of eBooks – Humble Bundle