The newly-released Nintendo Switch Lite is a little smaller than the original Switch and has built-in game controllers which are less versatile, but also less jiggly.
It’s designed for handheld-only use and doesn’t support video output. But with a $200 list price, it’s also cheaper than the original Switch.
And right now you can pick up one for even less.
Rakuten is running a sitewide 15-percent off sale, which means you buy a Switch Lite for $170 (plus tax) when you use the coupon code SAVE15 at checkout.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Save 15-percent sitewide (up to $60) – Rakuten (coupon: SAVE15)
- Nintendo Switch Lite for $170 – Rakuten (coupon: SAVE15)
- Samsung Chromebook 3 11.6″ w/Celeron N3060/4GB?64GB for $200 – Rakuten (coupon: SAVE15)
- HP Z2 Mini G3 mini workstation PC w/Core i5-7500/8GB/256GB for $469 – B&H
- Anker PowerCore 13,000 mAh portable battery for $25 – Amazon
- Marvel 1602 Kindle & ComXology digital comic for $2 – Amazon
- SanDisk Extreme 256GB microSDXC card for $45 – Amazon
- SanDisk Extreme Pro 500GB portable USB 3.1 SSD for $111 – Amazon
- SanDisk Extreme Pro 250GB portable USB 3.1 SSD for $69 – Office Depot
- Sony WF1000X truly wireless noise-cancelling earbuds for $83 – Rakuten (coupon: SAVE15)
- TaoTronics wireless, over-ear active noise cancelling headphones for $23 – Amazon (coupon: UQ8LNL7F + on-page coupon)
- UE Wonderboom portable Bluetooth speaker for $50 – Best Buy
Liliputing’s primary sources of revenue are advertising and affiliate links (if you click the “Shop” button at the top of the page and buy something on Amazon, for example, we’ll get a small commission).
But there are several ways you can support the site directly even if you’re using an ad blocker and hate online shopping.