Laptops with 4K displays have been around for a few years, but they still tend to cost a pretty penny.
Today BH is selling a Lenovo IdeaPad Flex Pro convertible notebook with a 4K touchscreen display for $999. While that’s not exactly cheap, it’s also not a bad price for a notebook with this display plus an 8th-gen Intel Core i7 quad-core processor, 16GB of RAM, 512GB of solid state storage, and two Thunderbolt 3 ports.
Does anyone need a 4K display on a 14 inch laptop? I have no idea… personally I’d rather go with a 1080p screen which will probably offer longer battery life.
As luck would have it, today’s deals roundup includes some nice prices on 1080p notebooks as well.
Laptops and convertibles ($899 – $999)
- Lenovo IdeaPad Flex Pro 14″ convertible w/4K display/Core i7-8550U/16GB/512GB for $999 – B&H
- Lenovo Flex 14 convertible (1080p) w/Core i7-8565U/16GB/512GB for $899 – Microsoft Store
- Asus ZenBook Flip UX461N convertible w/Core i7-8565U/16GB/512GB for $899 – Microsoft Store
- HP Envy 13 w/Core i7-8565U/MX250/16GB/512GB for $999 – Microsoft Store
Budget Windows laptops
- Lenovo S130 14″ laptop w/Celeron N4000/4GB/64GB for $180 – Microsoft Store
- HP Pavilion x360 11.6″ convertible w/Pentium Silver N5000/4GB/128GB for $300 – Best Buy