Laptops with 4K displays have been around for a few years, but they still tend to cost a pretty penny.
Today BH is selling a Lenovo IdeaPad Flex Pro convertible notebook with a 4K touchscreen display for $999. While that’s not exactly cheap, it’s also not a bad price for a notebook with this display plus an 8th-gen Intel Core i7 quad-core processor, 16GB of RAM, 512GB of solid state storage, and two Thunderbolt 3 ports.
Does anyone need a 4K display on a 14 inch laptop? I have no idea… personally I’d rather go with a 1080p screen which will probably offer longer battery life.
As luck would have it, today’s deals roundup includes some nice prices on 1080p notebooks as well.
Laptops and convertibles ($899 – $999)
- Lenovo IdeaPad Flex Pro 14″ convertible w/4K display/Core i7-8550U/16GB/512GB for $999 – B&H
- Lenovo Flex 14 convertible (1080p) w/Core i7-8565U/16GB/512GB for $899 – Microsoft Store
- Asus ZenBook Flip UX461N convertible w/Core i7-8565U/16GB/512GB for $899 – Microsoft Store
- HP Envy 13 w/Core i7-8565U/MX250/16GB/512GB for $999 – Microsoft Store
Budget Windows laptops
- Lenovo S130 14″ laptop w/Celeron N4000/4GB/64GB for $180 – Microsoft Store
- HP Pavilion x360 11.6″ convertible w/Pentium Silver N5000/4GB/128GB for $300 – Best Buy
- Samsung Chromebook 11 w/Celeron N3060/4GB/32GB for $179 – Best Buy
- Lenovo Chromebook 11″ convertible w/MT8173C/4GB/32GB for $239 – Best Buy
Liliputing’s primary sources of revenue are advertising and affiliate links (if you click the “Shop” button at the top of the page and buy something on Amazon, for example, we’ll get a small commission).
But there are several ways you can support the site directly even if you’re using an ad blocker and hate online shopping.