In the market for a 4K media streamer that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg? You’ve got three good options today.
The Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K, Google Chromecast Ultra, and Roku Streaming Stick+ are all available $10 off their list prices.
Amazon is also selling the first-gen Fire TV Cube for $20 off its list price... which may or may not be a great deal when you consider that it has often gone on sale for around half price in the past (and that a new, more powerful version is coming next month).
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K for $40 – Amazon
- Roku Streaming Stick+ (4K HDR) for $49 – Amazon
- Google Chromecast Ultra (4K HDR) for $59 – Dell
- Amazon Fire TV Cube (1st-gen) for $100 – Amazon
PCs, tablets, and eReaders
- Refurb Amazon Kindle and Fire devices for $25 – $100 – Woot
- Dell Inspiron 13 5000 convertible notebook w/Core i5-8250U/8GB/1TB HDD for $550 – B&H
- Anker Soundcore Motion B portable Bluetooth speaker for $18 – Amazon (clip coupon)
- UE Boom portable Bluetooth speaker for $80 – Woot
- Refurb Libratone Q Adapt active noise-cancelling on-ear headphones for $68 – Woot
Portable power banks
- Aduro 20,000 mAh power bank for $24 – Woot (Amazon Prime exclusive)
- Aduro 8,000 mAh wireless power bank for $18 – Woot (Amazon Prime exclusive)
- Anker PowerCore 15,000 Redux power bank for $32 – Amazon
- Anker Powercore Elite 20,000 mAh power bank for $42 – Amazon
- Name your price for a bundle of RPG PC games – Humble Bundle
- Netgear networking product sale – Amazon
Liliputing’s primary sources of revenue are advertising and affiliate links (if you click the “Shop” button at the top of the page and buy something on Amazon, for example, we’ll get a small commission).
But there are several ways you can support the site directly even if you’re using an ad blocker and hate online shopping.