Amazon is running a 1-day sale on PCs and accessories including storage, mice, monitors, and more.
You can score some pretty good savings in Amazon’s sale… but I think the best bang for the buck on a PC accessory today is Newegg’s ZeroLemon JuiceBox deal.
The JuiceBox is a USB power bank that you can use to charge phones, tablets, or other gadgets on the go. But this model also supports 45 watt USB-C power delivery, which means that you can use it to charge many modern laptops.
With a current list price of $50, it’s one of the cheapest battery packs that can power a laptop. But right now Newegg is selling the ZeroLemon JuiceBox for just $30, which matches the best price I’ve ever seen for this battery.
In fact, last time the price dropped this low, I picked one up for myself and I’ve been pretty happy with the purchase. While the 13 ounce JuiceBox isn’t exactly the smallest portable battery on the market, it effectively doubles the battery life of my HP Spectre x360 laptop.
Note that the JuiceBox does not come with a USB-C cable, so if your laptop came with a one-piece charger, you may need to buy a charging cable. But a cheap USB 2.0 cable will work just fine since you just need power delivery, not data transfer.
I picked up a braided 3.3 foot cable for $8 to use with my JuiceBox.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
PC and mobile accessories
- Amazon back to school savings on PC devices and accessories – Amazon
- ZeroLemon JuiceBox 20,100 mAh 45W USB-C power bank for $30 – NeweggFlash
- Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse for $30 – Best Buy
- Insignia portable power banks for $20 and up – Best Buy
- SanDisk Ultra 256GB microSDXC card for $30 – Amazon
- SanDisk Ultra 512GB microSDXC card for $80 – Amazon
- Toshiba Canvio Basics 4TB portable USB 3.0 HDD for $74 – Amazon
- SanDisk Extreme 1TB USB 3.1 portable SSD for $166 – Amazon
- WD Elements 10TB USB 3.0 external desktop hard drive for $159 – Amazon
- Google Pixel Slate for + keyboard for $549 and up – Google Store (price in cart)
- Microsoft Surface Go w/Pentium Gold 4415Y/4GB/128GB for $386 – Amazon
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5″ for $200 – Amazon
- Apple iPad for $250 and up – Best Buy
- Apple iPad Pro for $675 and up – Best Buy
- Razer Blade Stealth 13″ laptop w/Core i7-8565U/GeForce MX150/16GB/256GB for $1100 – Razer (or 4K model with 512GB SSD for $1400)
- Acer Swift 5 14″ laptop w/Core i7-8550U/16GB/512GB for $1000 – Amazon
- Asus ZenBook S UX391 13″ laptop w/Core i7-8550U/8GB/256GB/Win10 Pro for $800 – Amazon
- Acer Swift 3 14″ laptop w/Core i5-8250U/8GB/256GB/4G LTE for $668 – Amazon
- Lenovo Flex 14 convertible notebook w/Core i5-8265U/8GB/128GB for $600 – Amazon
- Lenovo Flex 11 convertible notebook w/Pentium Gold N5000/4GB/64GB for $228 – Amazon
- HP 14″ laptop w/Pentium Gold 4417U/4GB/128GB for $200 – Best Buy
- HP 14″ convertible w/Core i3-8130U/8GB/64GB for $449 – Best Buy
- Refurb Lenovo Chromebook N22 11.6″ w/Celeron N3060/4GB/16GB for $110 – Woot
- Roku Streaming Stick (1080p) for $40 – Roku
- Google Chromecast Ultra (4K) for $59 – Google Store
- Refurb Amazon Fire TV Cube (4k w/Alexa) for $70 – Amazon
Smart Speakers and displays
- Google Home Mini for $29 – Google Store
- Amazon Echo Dot for $30 – Amazon
- Amazon Echo Dot Kids Edition for $50 – Amazon
- Lenovo Smart Clock with Google Assistant for $60 – Lenovo
- Google Home for $69 – Google Store
- Google Home Max for $269 – Google Store
- TP-Link Deco whole-home mesh WiFi system (2-pack) for $99 – Newegg (coupon: EMCTDVE39)
- Name your price for a bundle of horror PC games – Humble Bundle