Whether you like it or not, headphone jacks are becoming an endangered species on smartphones. But that doesn’t mean you need to spend $150+ on a set of earbuds to use with your phone.
Meh is selling a set of Sony truly wireless earbuds with active noise cancellation for just $69 today (while supplies last). And if you’re willing to go off-brand, Bluedio is offering a set of wire-free Bluetooth 5.0 earbuds for just $20 today.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Sony WFSP700N/W truly wireless noise cancelling earbuds for $69 – meh
- Refurb Sony WF-1000X truly wireless noise cancelling earbuds for $60 – Newegg
- New Sony WF-1000X truly wireless noise cancelling earbuds for $100 – Focus Camera
- Bluedio T-elf Bluetooth 5.0 truly wireless earbuds for $20 – Bluedio (via eBay)
- Bluedio T7 wireless over-ear noise cancelling headphones for $30 – Bluedio (via eBay)
- OontZ Angle Solo compact portable Bluetooth speaker for $14 – Amazon
- OontZ Angle 3 Plus portable Bluetooth speaker for $20 – Amazon
Laptops and tablets
- Lenovo IdeaPad 730s 13″ laptop w/Core i7-8565U/16GB/512GB for $810 – Lenovo (via eBay)
- Refurb HP Spectre Folio 13 convertible w/leather body/Core i7-8500Y/8GB/256GB for $800 – Woot
- Dell Inspiron 13 convertible notebook w/Ryzen 7 2700U/Vega 10/12GB/256GB for $550 – Best Buy
- Apple iPad Pro 12.9 (2017) w/512GB WiFi+4G for $699 – B&H
- Amazon Fire HD 10 for $100 and up – Amazon
- Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K for $40 – Amazon
- Amazon Fire TV Stick (1080p) for $30 – Amazon
- Roku Express HD media streamer for $25 – Amazon
- Roku Premiere 4K HDR media streamer for $34 – Amazon
- Xiaomi Mi Box S 4K HDR media streamer w/Android TV for $49 – Walmart
- Tenda Nova MW6 mesh WiFi router 3-pack for $100 – Newegg (coupon: EMCTDVW25)
- Samsung Bar Plus 256GB USB 3.1 flash drive for $36 – Newegg
- Energizer 10,000 mAh power bank for $19 – Adorama
Liliputing’s primary sources of revenue are advertising and affiliate links (if you click the “Shop” button at the top of the page and buy something on Amazon, for example, we’ll get a small commission).
But there are several ways you can support the site directly even if you’re using an ad blocker and hate online shopping.