Samsung’s Galaxy Note 10 ships this week… for $949 and up. Google’s new Pixel 4 smartphones are likely on their way soon… and they probably won’t be much cheaper. But you know what is a lot of cheaper? A flagship phone from last year.
Google is selling its Pixel 3 for $499 and up. The Razer Phone 2 is currently going for just $399. And today only B&H is selling Sony Xperia XZ2 smartphones with Snapdragion 845 processors, 4GB of RAM, and 64GB of storage for $250 and up.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact smartphone w/SD845/4GB/64GB for $250 – B&H
- Sony Xperia XZ2 smartphone w/SD845/4GB/64GB for $300 – B&H
- Razer Phone 2 w/SD845/120Hz display/8GB/64GB for $400 – Amazon
- Google Pixel 3 w/SD845/4GB/64GB for $499 and up – Google Store
- Google Pixel 3a XL w/SD670/4GB/64GB for $380 – Rakuten coupon: ADZ15)
- Anker PowerCore Slim 10,000 mAh 18W portable USB-C power bank for $32 – Amazon
- Anker PowerCore 10,4000 mAh portable power bank for $25 – Amazon
- Anker Soundcore Motion B portable Bluetooth speaker for $20 – Amazon
- Anker Soundcore Motion Q portable Bluetooth speaker for $32 – Amazon
- Anker Soundcore Liberty Neo truly wireless Bluetooth 5 earbuds for $40 – Amazon (clip on-page coupon)
- For Honor PC game for free – Ubisoft (Uplay software required)
- Pumped BMX Pro, Wonder Boy, Mable & The Wood, Automachef PC games for free – Twitch Prime