Samsung’s Galaxy Note 10 ships this week… for $949 and up. Google’s new Pixel 4 smartphones are likely on their way soon… and they probably won’t be much cheaper. But you know what is a lot of cheaper? A flagship phone from last year.
Google is selling its Pixel 3 for $499 and up. The Razer Phone 2 is currently going for just $399. And today only B&H is selling Sony Xperia XZ2 smartphones with Snapdragion 845 processors, 4GB of RAM, and 64GB of storage for $250 and up.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact smartphone w/SD845/4GB/64GB for $250 – B&H
- Sony Xperia XZ2 smartphone w/SD845/4GB/64GB for $300 – B&H
- Razer Phone 2 w/SD845/120Hz display/8GB/64GB for $400 – Amazon
- Google Pixel 3 w/SD845/4GB/64GB for $499 and up – Google Store
- Google Pixel 3a XL w/SD670/4GB/64GB for $380 – Rakuten coupon: ADZ15)
- Anker PowerCore Slim 10,000 mAh 18W portable USB-C power bank for $32 – Amazon
- Anker PowerCore 10,4000 mAh portable power bank for $25 – Amazon
- Anker Soundcore Motion B portable Bluetooth speaker for $20 – Amazon
- Anker Soundcore Motion Q portable Bluetooth speaker for $32 – Amazon
- Anker Soundcore Liberty Neo truly wireless Bluetooth 5 earbuds for $40 – Amazon (clip on-page coupon)
- For Honor PC game for free – Ubisoft (Uplay software required)
- Pumped BMX Pro, Wonder Boy, Mable & The Wood, Automachef PC games for free – Twitch Prime
Liliputing’s primary sources of revenue are advertising and affiliate links (if you click the “Shop” button at the top of the page and buy something on Amazon, for example, we’ll get a small commission).
But there are several ways you can support the site directly even if you’re using an ad blocker and hate online shopping.