Amazon Prime Day may be long gone, and there may be a few months to go until Black Friday. But for some reason Amazon’s offering deep discounts on much of its first-party hardware lineup this week anyway.
You can save $50 on an Amazon Fire HD 10 tablet (still hackable), pick up a Fire TV Stick for as little as $30, or save up to $100 on a set of eero mesh WiFi routers.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Amazon Fire TV Stick (1080p) for $30 – Amazon
- Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K for $40 – Amazon
- Amazon Fire TV Recast DVR for $180 and up – Amazon
- Amazon Fire HD 10 tablet for $100 – Amazon
- Amazon Fire 7 Kids Edition tablet for $70 – Amazon
- Amazon Fire HD 8 Kids Edition tablet for $100 – Amazon
- Amazon Echo Show 5 for $65 – Amazon
- Amazon Echo Dot for $30 – Amazon
- Amazon Echo Dot Kids Edition for $50 – Amazon
- Amazon Echo Plus for $110 – Amazon
- eero whole-home WiFi systems for $239 and up – Amazon
- Lenovo IdeaPad 330S 14″ notebook w/Core i7-8550U/8GB/2TB HDD for $540 – Lenovo (coupon: 330S14SALE)
- Dell Inspiron 13 2-in-1 w/Ryzen 5 2500U/8GB/256GB for $450 – Best Buy
- Lenovo 300E 11.6″ convertible w/Celeron N3450/4GB/64GB for $321 – Lenovo
- Dell Inspiron 11.6″ Chromebook w/Celeron N3060/4GB/32GB for $169 – Best Buy
- Dell Inspiron 11 2-in-1 Chromebook w/Celeron N3060/4GB/32GB for $200 – Dell
- Dell Inspiron 14″ 2-in-1 Chromebook w/Core i3-8130U/4GB/128GB for $399 – Best Buy
- Silicon Power 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 2280 SSD for $60 – Amazon
- SanDisk Ultra Plus 256GB microSDXC card for $42 – Best Buy
- SanDisk Ultra 64GB USB 3.1 flash drive for $9 – Amazon
- Lexar media sale (Save $12 – $70) – B&H
- Brother DCP-L2550DW wireless all-in-one B&W laser printer/scanner/copier for $85 – Office Depot (price in cart)
- Brother HL-2320DW B&W laser printer for $50 – Staples (coupon: 54181)
- Refurb JBL Everest 700 wireless around-ear headphones for $50 – Groupon
- Insignia 10,000 mAh portable battery for $15 – Best Buy
- Samsung Odyssey+ Windows Mixed Reality headset & controllers for $299 – Microsoft Store
Liliputing’s primary sources of revenue are advertising and affiliate links (if you click the “Shop” button at the top of the page and buy something on Amazon, for example, we’ll get a small commission).
But there are several ways you can support the site directly even if you’re using an ad blocker and hate online shopping.