Best Buy is running a 3-day sale from today through Sunday, with discounts on tablets, laptops, storage, speakers, and more.
I’ve included a few deals that stand out to me in today’s daily deals roundup, but you can find a whole bunch of other products on sale at the Best Buy website.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Apple iPad 9.7″ w/128GB for $300 – Best Buy
- Apple iPad Pro for $675 and up – Best Buy
- Microsoft Surface Go w/Pentium 4415Y/8GB/128GB + keyboard for $549 – Best Buy
- Microsoft Surface Pro 12.3″ tablet w/Core m3-7Y30/4GB?128GB for $549 – Best Buy
- Refurb HP Envy x2 2-in-1 tablet w/Snapdragon 835/4GB/128GB/4G LTE for $430 – Woot
- Lenovo 130s 11.6″ laptop w/Celeron N4000/4GB/64GB for $150 – Best Buy
- Microsoft Surface Book 2 13.5″ 2-in-1 laptop w/Core i5/8GB?128GB for $1049 – Best Buy
- Lenovo 11.6″ Chromebook convertible w/MT8173c/4GB/32GB for $199 – Best Buy
- Acer Spin 11.6″ convertible Chromebook w/Celeron N3350/4GB/32GB for $279 – Best Buy
- Samsung Chromebook Plus V2 12.3″ convertible w/Core m3-7Y30/4GB/128GB for $399 – Best Buy
- HP 14″ convertible Chromebook w/Core i3-8130U/8GB/64GB for $424 – Best Buy
- Samsung Evo Select 128GB microSDXC card for $20 – Amazon
- SanDisk Ultra 128GB microSDXC card for $19 – Amazon
- PNY Pro Elite 512GB microSDXC card for $80 – Best Buy
- WD 5TB USB 3.0 portable hard drive for $100 – Best Buy
- Seagate 6TB USB 3.0 external desktop hard drive for $100 – Newegg
- Lenovo 8″ Smart Display w/Google Assistant for $90 – Lenovo
- Lenovo 10″ Smart Display w/Google Assistant for $140 – Lenovo
- Lenovo Smart Clock w/Google Assistant for $50 – Lenovo
- Google Home Mini for $29 – Google Store
- Amazon Echo Dot for $30 – Amazon
- UE Blast portable Bluetooth speaker w/Alexa for $70 – Best Buy
- Mpow H8 active noise-cancelling over-ear wireless headphones for $24 – Amazon (coupon: MPOW161AB)
- UE Wonderboom portable Bluetooth speaker for $50 – Best Buy
- UE Megaboom (2015) portable Bluetooth speaker for $90 – Amazon
Liliputing’s primary sources of revenue are advertising and affiliate links (if you click the “Shop” button at the top of the page and buy something on Amazon, for example, we’ll get a small commission).
But there are several ways you can support the site directly even if you’re using an ad blocker and hate online shopping.