Best Buy is selling SanDisk’s 128GB microSDXC card for the Nintendo Switch for $15 today (you can use it with other devices too). B&H is offering a USB 3.0 flash drive with 256GB of storage for $32. And Amazon continues to have some of the best prices yet for portable SSDs from Samsung and SanDisk.
I guess what I’m saying is today’s not a bad day to invest in some removable storage if you need some anyway.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- SanDisk 128GB microSDXC card for the Nintendo Switch for $15 – Best Buy
- SanDisk Ultra 256GB USB 3.0 flash drive for $32 – B&H
- SanDisk Extreme 500GB USB 3.1 portable SSD for $89 – Amazon
- Samsung T5 500GB USB 3.1 portable SSD for $90 – Amazon
PC and mobile accessories
- Select TP-Link networking products for 20-percent off – Newegg (coupon: EMCTDTD35)
- LG PK3 Xboom Go waterproof Bluetooth speaker for $50 – Woot
- RAVPower 7.5W wireless charger for $21 – Amazon
- Kobo Aura Walmart Edition eReader for $70 – Walmart
- GNOG PC game for free – Epic Games Store
- 3-month subscription to YouTube Premium free for students – Google