Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Best Buy is offering select gaming laptops for up to $500 off, which means you can pick up an Asus ROG 15.6 inch laptop with an Intel Core i7-9750H processor, NVIDIA GTX 1650 graphics, 8GB of RAM, and a 512GB SSD for as little as $900 (or less if you’re a student or willing to buy an open-box model).
If you’re willing to sacrifice horsepower for something smaller and cheaper though, B&H has a killer deal on a 13.3 inch Acer Swift 3 laptop. For $599 you can pick up a model with an Intel Core i7-8550U processor, 8GB of RAM, and 512GB of storage.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Acer Swift 3 13″ laptop w/Core i7-8550U/8GB/512GB for $599 – B&H
- Microsoft Surface Laptop (1st-gen) w/Core i7-7660U/8GB/256GB for $700 – Newegg
- Refurb Lenovo N22 11.6″ Chromebook w/CeleronN3060/4GB/16GB (updates through June 2021) for $100 – Woot
- Select gaming laptops for up to $500 off – Best Buy
- Monument personal cloud photo/video server (diskless) for $130 – Best Buy
- SanDisk Ultra 400GB microSDXC card for $59 – Amazon
- SanDisk Ultra 256GB microSDXC card for $39 – Amazon
- SanDisk Ultra 200GB microSDXC card for $29 – Amazon
Audio and video (wireless speakers, smart speakers, media streamers, etc)
- Refurb Roku Ultra + Roku Streaming Stick+ for $100 – Woot
- Google Home Hub for $59 – Rakuten (coupon: ALT10)
- Select UE Bluetooth speakers for $20 to $50 off – Best Buy
- Bose QuietComfort 35 II wireless noise-cancelling headphones for $289 – Drop
- Sony WH-1000XM3 wireless noise-canceling headphones for $280 – Drop