Best Buy is offering select gaming laptops for up to $500 off, which means you can pick up an Asus ROG 15.6 inch laptop with an Intel Core i7-9750H processor, NVIDIA GTX 1650 graphics, 8GB of RAM, and a 512GB SSD for as little as $900 (or less if you’re a student or willing to buy an open-box model).
If you’re willing to sacrifice horsepower for something smaller and cheaper though, B&H has a killer deal on a 13.3 inch Acer Swift 3 laptop. For $599 you can pick up a model with an Intel Core i7-8550U processor, 8GB of RAM, and 512GB of storage.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Acer Swift 3 13″ laptop w/Core i7-8550U/8GB/512GB for $599 – B&H
- Microsoft Surface Laptop (1st-gen) w/Core i7-7660U/8GB/256GB for $700 – Newegg
- Refurb Lenovo N22 11.6″ Chromebook w/CeleronN3060/4GB/16GB (updates through June 2021) for $100 – Woot
- Select gaming laptops for up to $500 off – Best Buy
- Monument personal cloud photo/video server (diskless) for $130 – Best Buy
- SanDisk Ultra 400GB microSDXC card for $59 – Amazon
- SanDisk Ultra 256GB microSDXC card for $39 – Amazon
- SanDisk Ultra 200GB microSDXC card for $29 – Amazon
Audio and video (wireless speakers, smart speakers, media streamers, etc)
- Refurb Roku Ultra + Roku Streaming Stick+ for $100 – Woot
- Google Home Hub for $59 – Rakuten (coupon: ALT10)
- Select UE Bluetooth speakers for $20 to $50 off – Best Buy
- Bose QuietComfort 35 II wireless noise-cancelling headphones for $289 – Drop
- Sony WH-1000XM3 wireless noise-canceling headphones for $280 – Drop