Amazon Prime day officially begins on July 15th. But Amazon jumped the gun a bit and launched Prime Day deals on its first-party hardware on July 14th.
That means if you have an Amazon Prime membership you can pick up a Fire tablet for as little as $30, a Fire TV Stick for as little as $15, an Echo Dot for just $22. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
More deals will go live at midnight Pacific/3:00AM Eastern on July 15th and run through July 16th.
Amazon Fire tablets
- Amazon Fire 7 for $30 (or 2-pack for $50)
- Amazon Fire HD 8 for $50 (or 2-pack for $80)
- Amazon Fire HD 10 for $100 (or 2-pack for $180)
- Amazon Fire 7 Kids Edition for $60 (or 2-pack for $100)
- Amazon Fire HD 8 Kids Edition for $80 (or 2-pack for $140)
- Amazon Fire HD 10 Kids Edition tablet for $150
Amazon Fire TV
- Amazon Fire TV Stick (1080p) for $15
- Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K for $25
- Amazon Fire TV Recast for $130 and up
Echo/Alexa smart speakers
- Amazon Echo Dot for $22
- Amazon Echo Dots Kids Edition for $45
- Amazon Echo for $50
- Refurb Echo Plus (1st-gen) for $60
- Amazon Echo Input for $15
- Amazon Echo Sub bundle w/2 Amazon Echo Plus (2nd-gen) speakers for $330
Echo/Alexa smart displays
- Amazon Echo Show 5 for $50
- Amazon Echo Show (2nd-gen) for $160
- Refurb Amazon Echo Show (2nd-gen) for $150
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite for $85 (includes $5 eBook credit + 3 months of Kindle Unlimited)
- Amazon Kindle for $60 (includes $5 eBook credit + 3 months Kindle Unlimited)
Ibram X. Kendi's Stamped from the Beginning was one of the best books I read in 2018. Now you can listen to it for free …
Liliputing’s primary sources of revenue are advertising and affiliate links (if you click the “Shop” button at the top of the page and buy something on Amazon, for example, we’ll get a small commission).
But there are several ways you can support the site directly even if you’re using an ad blocker and hate online shopping.