Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Amazon has announced that its annual Prime Day event is actually two days this year — July 15 and 16. You’ll likely find deep discounts on Amazon devices including Kindles, Fire tablets, Fire TV products, and Echo devices… so if you’re in the market for one of those things you might want to hold off on buying one for a few weeks.
But Amazon is kicking things off with some early deals — you can pick up a Toshiba 43″ 1080p Amazon Fire TV Edition smart TV for $180 or get a 12-month subscription to Amazon’s Audible audiobook service for $30 off.
You can find more details at Amazon’s Prime Day website, or sign up for a free 30-day Prime membership if you’re not currently a Prime member, but you want to make sure you qualify for the deals once they go live.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Microsoft Surface Go w/Pentium Gold 4415Y/4GB/64GB for $297 – Rakuten (coupon: SAVE15)
- Microsoft Surface Pro (5th-gen) w/Core m3-7Y30/4GB/128GB + Type Cover for $599 – Microsoft Store
- Lenovo Smart Tab M10 Android tablet w/Alexa Dock for $130 and up – Amazon
- HP Pavilion x360 11.6″ convertible w/Pentium Silver N5000/4GB/500GB HDD for $330 – Best Buy
- Lenovo Yoga 920 13.9″ convertible w/Core i7-8550U/8GB?256GB for $800 – Newegg
PC and mobile accessories
- Lenovo 400 wireless mouse for $7 – NeweggFlash
- NOVOO 5,000 mAh 18W USB-C power bank for $13 – Amazon (coupon: 3M9K3YYB)
- TP-Link Deco AC2200 mesh WiFi router 2-pack for $200 – Best Buy