Another month, another set of free PC games for Amazon and Twitch Prime members. Amazon is running a sale on refurbished Kindle, Fire, and Echo devices. And Sony is selling several Digital Paper devices for $100 off.
Here’s a roundup of some of the day’s best deals… including $50 to $100 off some of the best wireless noise-canceling headphones on the market.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
Wireless noise-canceling headphones
- Bose QuietComfort 35 Series II wireless noise canceling headphones for $299 – Microsoft Store
- Sony WH-1000XM3 wireless noise-canceling headphones for $298 – Amazon
- Microsoft Surface Headphones for $250 – Microsoft Store
PC and mobile accessories
- QNAP TS-453Be 4-bay NAS enclosure for $379 – B&H
- Logitech Keys-To-Go portable keyboard for $35 – Lenovo
- Lenovo 10,000 mAh power bank for $15 – NeweggFlash
- Tzumi PocketJuice 15,000 mAh portable battery for $22 – Best Buy
- 4 PC games for free – Twitch Prime/Amazon Prime
- Lenovo Yoga 730 13″ convertible laptop w/8th-gen Intel Core CPU for $684 and up – Lenovo
- Asus ZenBook UX333FA w/Core i5-8265U/8GB/256GB for $780 – NeweggFlash
- Dell XPS 15 9570 w/Core i7-8750H/GTX 1050 Ti/8GB/256GB for $1170 – NeweggFlash
- Microsoft Surface Pro 5 w/Core m3-7Y30/4GB/128GB + Type Cover for $599 – Microsoft Store
- Apple iPad Pro 12.9″ (2017) w/512GB/4G LTE for $719 – B&H
- Refurb Amazon Fire 7 (2017) w/16GB for $35 – Amazon
- Refurb Amazon Fire HD 8 (2018) w/32GB for $60 – Woot
E Ink devices
- Refurb Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Manga Edition (2016) eReader w/32GB for $80 – Woot
- Refurb Amazon Kindle Voyage for $90 and up – Woot
- Sony Digital Paper DPT-CP1/B 10″ for $498 – Amazon
- Sony Digital Paper DPT-RP1/B 13″ for $598 – Amazon
- Sony Digital Paper DPT-RP1/W 13″ for $600 – Amazon
Liliputing’s primary sources of revenue are advertising and affiliate links (if you click the “Shop” button at the top of the page and buy something on Amazon, for example, we’ll get a small commission).
But there are several ways you can support the site directly even if you’re using an ad blocker and hate online shopping.