Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
About twenty years ago I paid something like $20 or $30 for my first SD card. It was a 16MB card that could hold roughly four MP3 files.
How things have changed.
Here are some of the day’s best deals. Now excuse me while I go try to figure out which song I had on that SD card…
- SanDisk Ultra 200GB microSDX card for $27 – Amazon
- SanDisk Ultra 256GB microSDXC card for $33 – Newegg (coupon: EMCTAVW47)
- SanDisk Ultra 400GB microSDXC card for $57 – Amazon
- Lenovo Yoga 920 13.9″ convertible w/Core i7-8550U/8GB/256GB for $850 – Newegg (coupon: EMCTAVW42)
- HP Envy 13t laptop w/Core i7-8565U/MX250/16GB RAM for $870 and up – HP (or w/8GB RAM and Intel UHD graphics for $750 and up)
- Dell Chromebook 11 w/Celeron N3060/4GB/16GB for $130 – Dell
- ZeroLemon JuiceBox 20,100 mAh, 45W USB-PD power bank for $30 – NeweggFlash
- Logitech Marathon Mouse M705 for $20 – Best Buy
- Brother CDP-L2550DW wireless monochrome all-in-one laser printer for $80 – Amazon
- Refurb Apple HomePod for $195 – Overstock
- UE Megablast portable Bluetooth speaker w/Alexa for $140 – Dell
- UE Blast portable Bluetooth speaker w/Alexa for $85 – Dell
- JBL Harman/Kardon smart speaker w/Alexa for $65 – Dell
- JBL Reflect heart rate wireless earbuds for $29 – meh
- Atgoin Bluetooth earbuds for $10 – NeweggFlash
- Refurb Sony WH-CH700N Bluetooth over-ear noise-cancelling headphones for $55 – Secondipity (via eBay)
- UE Wonderboom portable Bluetooth speaker for $50 – Dell
- UE megaboom portable Bluetooth speaker for $87 – Dell
- Buy a NOOK Tablet 7″ for $50, get 13 B&N Press eBooks for free – B&N
- RiME PC game for free – Epic Games Store