Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
The Microsoft Surface Book 2 is a 2-in-1 laptop with a detachable screen that you can use as a tablet. It comes with a choice of a 13.5 inch or 15 inch display, and supports up to 16GB of RAM, 1TB of solid state storage, and an 8th-gen Core i7 processor with NVIDIA GeForce graphics.
When Microsoft launched the Surface Book 2 in late 2017, it sold for $1499 and up. Since then it’s gotten several price drops, and the starting price is now $1149.
But the entry-level model is currently on sale for $999, which is the best price I can recall seeing.
Keep in mind that what you get for that price is a model with just 128GB of storage and a 7th-gen Intel Core i5 dual-core processor. You’ll have to pay $300 more if you want to upgrade to a version with an 8th-gen quad-core chip and double the storage. But that’s still $200 off the list price for that configuration.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Microsoft Surface Book 2 for $999 and up – Microsoft Store
- Refurb Microsoft Surface Go for $370 and up – Woot
- Save 15 percent on select PCs – Dell (coupon: SAVE15)
- Asus ZenBook Flip UX461 14″ convertible w/Core i5-8250U/8GB/256GB for $799 – Asus
- Asus ZenBook 14 w/Core i7-8565U/16GB/512GB for $1050 – Newegg
Wireless speakers/smart speakers
- UE Megaboom portable Bluetooth speaker for $100 – Best Buy
- Refurb JBL Link 20 portable speaker w/Google Assistant & Chromecast for $60 – Harman Audio
- Google Home Mini 3-pack for $68 – MassGenie (Power Deal)
- Name your price for a bundle of fantasy eBooks – StoryBundle
- Name your price for a bundle of digital comics by Jeff Lemire – Humble Bundle