Amazon is running a 1-day sale on PC peripherals and accessories, which includes some pretty good prices on networking gear, storage, and other products.
Meanwhile Best Buy is running one of the best deals I’ve seen on Microsoft’s Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop which includes a wireless ergonomic keyboard, mouse, and number pad. Normally Microsoft sells the bundle for $130, but Best Buy has it for just $70.
Don’t need the mouse? Amazon is selling the keyboard and number pad for $54.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- PC products & accessories sale – Amazon
- Netgear R6700 AC1750 WiFi router for $69 – Amazon
- TP-Link Archer A9 AC1900 WiFi router for $72 – Amazon
- TP-Link AC750 WiFi range extender for $20 – Amazon
- Netgear Orbi whole-home WiFi system (3-pack) for $200 – Amazon
- WD 500GB portable USB 3.0 SSD for $72 – Amazon
- WD 3TB portable USB 3.0 hard drive for $70 – Amazon
- Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop w/wireless keyboard, mouse, number pad for $70 – Best Buy (or without mouse for $54 from Amazon)
- Acer Spin 3 14″ convertible w/Core i5-8250U/8GB/1TB HDD for $500 – Newegg (coupon: EMCTYVW49)
- Lenovo V330 14″ laptop w/Ryzen 5 2500U/8GB/256GB for $469 – Newegg
- Lenovo Yoga Book C930 dual-screen (LCD + E Ink) laptop for $900 – Lenovo (via eBay)
- Dll XPS 15 9570 laptop w/Core i5-8300H/8GB/256GB for $900 – Newegg
- Razer Phone 2 w/SD845/8GB/64GB for $450 – Best Buy
- Moto G6 w/SD450/4GB/64GB for $160 – Amazon (Prime Exclusive)
- Moto G6 w/SD450/3GB/32GB for $140 – Amazon (Prime Exclusive)
- SoundPEATS truly wireless earbuds for $25 – Amazon
- JBL Link 20 portable speaker w/Google Assistant for $80 – JBL
- Name your price for $118 worth of digital board games – Humble Bundle
- Indie Week Sale (PC Games up to 90 percent off) – GOG