Apple’s iPad Pro tablets are some of the best slates around.. and some of the most expensive: a fully decked-out, current-gen model will set you back $1889, and that’s before you start adding accessories like keyboards and cases.
But you can save a lot of money by picking up a previous-gen model. Right now B&H is selling a 2017 iPad Pro 12.9 with 512GB of storage for $749.
And Woot is selling a refurbished 2017 iPad Pro 10.5 with 64GB for $430. Sure, it’s refurbished, but it’s Apple-certified and comes with a 1-year warranty, so there’s relatively little risk associated with buying this particular refurbished device.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Refurb Apple iPad Pro 10.5 (2017) w/64GB w/1-year warranty for $430 – Woot
- Apple iPad Pro 12.9″ (2017) w/512GB for $749 – B&H
- Samsung EVO Select 256GB microSDXC card for $40 – Amazon
- PNY 128GB USB 3.1 flash drive for $22 – Newegg (coupon: NEFPBK67)
- UE Megaboom portable Bluetooth speaker for $100 – Best Buy
- JBL Synchros E40BT on-ear Bluetooth headphones for $55 – Woot
- Brother HL-L2315DW wireless monochrome laser printer for $79 – Walmart
- Refurb Brother MFC-L2707DW monochrome all-in-onw laser printer for $130 – Woot