With an Intel Celeron N4000 dual-core processor, 4GB of RAM, and just 32GB of storage, the Asus E203MA laptop with an 11.6 inch display isn’t the kind of laptop that’s likely to replace your workstation or gaming PC. But with Best Buy selling the 2.2 pound laptop for just $170 this week, it could make a nice machine if you’re looking for something portable that’s capable of running Windows software and that’s cheap enough that you might not be all that distraught if you accidentally leave it in the back seat of a cab.
Meanwhile if you’re looking for something with a bit more horsepower, there are also some great deals on higher-performance laptops, tablets, and convertibles from Dell, HP, and Microsoft in today’s roundup.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Asus E203MA 11.6″ laptop w/Celeron N4000/4GB/32GB for $170 – Best Buy
- Lenovo IdeaPad 330s 14″ FHD laptop w/Core i7-8550U/8GB/256GB for $600 – Newegg
- HP Chromebook x360 14″FHD convertible w/Core i3-8130U/8GB/64GB for $449 – Best Buy
- Dell Inspiron 13″ convertible w/Ryzen 5 2500U/8GB/256GB for $600 – Best Buy
- Dell Inspiron 13″ convertible w/Ryzen 7 2700U/12GB/256GB for $700 – Best Buy
- HP Envy x360 13″ convertible w/Ryzen 7 2700U/8GB/256GB for $800 – Best Buy
- Lenovo Flex 11 HD convertible w/Pentium N5000/4GB/64GB + Office 365 1-year for $279 – Microsoft Store
- Refurb Microsoft Surface Go w/4GB/64GB/Win10 S for $360 – Woo
- Refurb Microsoft Surface Go Win10Pro tablets for $400 and up – Woot
- Refurb HP Spectre x2 12.3″ 2-in-1 tablet w/Core i7-7560U/8GB/256GB for $800 – Woot
Amazon Echo devices (refurbished)
- Refurb Amazon Echo (1st-gen) for $30 – Woot
- Refurb Amazon Echo Look for $30 – Woot
- Refurb Amazon Echo Dot (2nd-gen) for $25 – Woot
- Refurb Amazon Echo Connect for $15 – Woot