USB flash drives are kind of a dime a dozen these days… but the Lexar JumpDrive C20c USB 3.1 flash drive stands out in a few ways.
First, it doesn’t even look like a flash drive — it looks more like a small adapter cable with a USB Type-A port on one side and a USB Type-C port on the other. Second, that means you can plug it into a variety of devices including phones, tablets, and laptops. And third, that means you can use it to copy data to and from your device… or transfer data from one device to another.
And today you can pick one up a 128GB model from Adorama for $19, which is the best price I’ve seen.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Lexar JumpDrive C20c 128GB USB 3.1 Type-C/Type-A flash drive for $19 – Adorama
- SanDisk 128GB USB 3.0 flash drive for $20 – Newegg (coupon: EMCTUVE46)
- WD EasyStore 4TB portable USB 3.0 hard drive 32GB USB flash drive for $90 – Best Buy (via eBay)
- Asus AC1200 WiFi router for $40 – Newegg (coupon: EMCTUVE55)
- TP-Link Archer C9 AC1900 WiFI router for $70 – B&H (clip on-page coupon)
- Amazon Echo (2nd-gen) for $70 – B&H
- JBL Link 10 portable Bluetooth speaker w/Google Assistant for $100 – JBL
- UE Wonderboom portable Bluetooth speaker for $70 – Amazon
- Rockville RPB24 Bluetooth speaker/power bank w/4000 mAh battery for $20 – AudioSavings (via eBay)
Audio and video
- $60 Spotify gift card for $50 – PayPal
- Roku Ultra 4K HDR media streamer + JBL headphones for $80 – Amazon
Smartphones and accessories
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro smartphone w/Kirin 970/6GB/128GB for $470 – Newegg (coupon: EMCTUVE63)
- Insignia 10W wireless charging pad for $15 – Best Buy
- Huawei MateBook D 14″ touchscreen laptop w/Ryzen 5 2500U/8GB/256GB for $530 – Newegg
- Dell Inspiron 13 5000 series 13″ FHD convertible laptop w/Core i3-700/4GB\/1TB HDD for $399 – B&H
- HP Stream 14″ FHD laptop w/Celeron N3060/4GB/64GB for $219 – Microsoft Store
- Refurb Asus Chromebit w/RK3288C/2GB/16GB for $60 – NeweggFlash