Google’s Chromecast Audio may be discontinued, but it’s not the only device that lets you connect your existing speakers to the internet. Amazon’s recently-introduced Echo Input is a small device that you can plug into most speaker setups to add voice controls and internet access.
Normally priced at $35, the Echo Input is on sale for the first time since launch: you can currently pick one up for $20.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Amazon Echo Input for $20 – Amazon
- Amazon Echo (2nd-gen) for $75 – Amazon
- Amazon Echo Dot (2nd-gen) for $25 – Amazon
- Amazon Echo Dot (3rd-gen) for $30 – Amazon
- Amazon Echo Dot Kids Edition for $40 – Amazon
- Microsoft Surface Book 2 for $1299 and up – Microsoft Store
- Huawei MateBook X Pro 13.9″ laptop w/Core i7-8550U/GeForce MX150/16GB/512GB + $50 gift card for $1400 – Newegg
- Lenovo IdeaPad 530s 14″ laptop w/Core i7-8550U/GeForce MX150/8GB/256GB for $900 – NeweggFlash
- Huawei MateBook D 14″ laptop w/Ryzen 5 2500U/8GB/256GB for $530 – NeweggFlash
- Refurb HP laptops for $520 and up – Woot
Amazon Fire Kids Edition tablets
- Amazon Fire 7 Kids Edition tablet for $70 – Amazon
- Amazon Fire HD 8 Kids Edition tablet for $100 – Amazon
- Amazon Fire HD 10 Kids Edition tablet for $160 – Amazon
- Netgear Nighthack AC1900 WiFi router for $75 – Amazon (clip on-page coupon)
- D-Link AC1750 WiFi range extender for $65 – Newegg (coupon: EMCTUUY35)
- Wavlink AC750 WiFi range extender for $26 – NeweggFlash
- Lilith’s Brood: The Complete Xeogenesis Trilogy by Octavia Butler for $3 – Amazon (Kindle)
- Insignia Wave 2 portable Bluetooth speaker for $15 – Best Buy
- Anker PowerCore 13,000 mAh portable battery for $30 – Amazon
Share this article: