Google’s Chromecast Audio may be discontinued, but it’s not the only device that lets you connect your existing speakers to the internet. Amazon’s recently-introduced Echo Input is a small device that you can plug into most speaker setups to add voice controls and internet access.
Normally priced at $35, the Echo Input is on sale for the first time since launch: you can currently pick one up for $20.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Amazon Echo Input for $20 – Amazon
- Amazon Echo (2nd-gen) for $75 – Amazon
- Amazon Echo Dot (2nd-gen) for $25 – Amazon
- Amazon Echo Dot (3rd-gen) for $30 – Amazon
- Amazon Echo Dot Kids Edition for $40 – Amazon
- Microsoft Surface Book 2 for $1299 and up – Microsoft Store
- Huawei MateBook X Pro 13.9″ laptop w/Core i7-8550U/GeForce MX150/16GB/512GB + $50 gift card for $1400 – Newegg
- Lenovo IdeaPad 530s 14″ laptop w/Core i7-8550U/GeForce MX150/8GB/256GB for $900 – NeweggFlash
- Huawei MateBook D 14″ laptop w/Ryzen 5 2500U/8GB/256GB for $530 – NeweggFlash
- Refurb HP laptops for $520 and up – Woot
Amazon Fire Kids Edition tablets
- Amazon Fire 7 Kids Edition tablet for $70 – Amazon
- Amazon Fire HD 8 Kids Edition tablet for $100 – Amazon
- Amazon Fire HD 10 Kids Edition tablet for $160 – Amazon
- Netgear Nighthack AC1900 WiFi router for $75 – Amazon (clip on-page coupon)
- D-Link AC1750 WiFi range extender for $65 – Newegg (coupon: EMCTUUY35)
- Wavlink AC750 WiFi range extender for $26 – NeweggFlash
- Lilith’s Brood: The Complete Xeogenesis Trilogy by Octavia Butler for $3 – Amazon (Kindle)
- Insignia Wave 2 portable Bluetooth speaker for $15 – Best Buy
- Anker PowerCore 13,000 mAh portable battery for $30 – Amazon
Liliputing’s primary sources of revenue are advertising and affiliate links (if you click the “Shop” button at the top of the page and buy something on Amazon, for example, we’ll get a small commission).
But there are several ways you can support the site directly even if you’re using an ad blocker and hate online shopping.