One Netbook’s One Mix Yoga is a tiny convertible laptop computer with a 7 inch full HD touchscreen display, a 360-degree hinge, and pen support.
It’s not the fastest computer around (in fact, it’s one of the slowest Windows PCs I’ve tested in a long time), but there’s something quite charming about the little computer.
GeekBuying sent me one to review earlier this year, and the retailer currently sells the One Mix Yoga for $460. I wouldn’t buy one at that price — if I were in the market for a tiny computer like this I’d spend an extra $200 on the One Mix 2S Yoga which offers much better performance.
But you know what would make the original a little more appealing? Getting one for free. So let’s have a giveaway!
When companies send Liliputing a product to review we either offer to send it back when the review is complete or to give it away. We don’t keep items sent to us for review.
So if you want a chance to win the One Mix Yoga, here’s what to do:
Update: This contest has ended. Congratulations to our winner, Mike Brown!
Leave a comment on this article by 11:59PM on Sunday, December 23rd.
Here comes the fine print:
- This contest is only open to Liliputing readers with a valid US shipping address.
- Please leave just one comment.
- Make sure you use a valid email address when leaving a comment, otherwise I may not be able to notify you.
- I’ll randomly select a winner from the valid entries.
- Once a winner has been notified, that person will need to respond within 48 hours. If I don’t hear back, I’ll pick another name out of the hat.
- Writers for Liliputing and close friends and family members are not eligible to win.
There's usually a bit of a risk with purchasing refurbished products -- basically you're spending money on a device that …
Liliputing’s primary sources of revenue are advertising and affiliate links (if you click the “Shop” button at the top of the page and buy something on Amazon, for example, we’ll get a small commission).
But there are several ways you can support the site directly even if you’re using an ad blocker and hate online shopping.