The One Mix 2S Yoga from One Netbook is a tiny laptop with an Intel Core m3-8100Y Amber Lake processor, 8GB of RAM, 256GB of storage, a touchscreen display, pen support, and a… kind of lousy keyboard. You can’t have everything, right?
Still, over the past year or two we’ve seen a handful of tiny laptops from Chinese companies including One Netbook, GPD, and TopJoy, and the One Mix 2S Yoga is the most enjoyable to use that I’ve tested to date.
Sure, I prefer the GPD Pocket 2’s keyboard, but the One Mix 2S Yoga has a faster processor and storage and it’s more versatile thanks to its 360-degree hinge that allows you to use the computer as a tablet.
The only catch? With a selling price of around $670 and up, it’s kind of of tough to justify buying this device which is clearly a secondary computer — it’s unlikely to replace your primary laptop or desktop.
Let’s take that price out of the equation for a moment though — it’s time for a giveaway.
All you need to do to enter for a chance to win is to leave a comment on this article by 11:59 PM on Friday, December 28th.
Update: This contest has ended. Congratulations to our winner, Jerry Rioux!
Here’s some fine print:
- This contest is only open to Liliputing readers with a valid US shipping address.
- Please leave just one comment.
- Make sure you use a valid email address when leaving a comment, or I may be unable to get in touch to let you know you’ve won.
- I’ll randomly select a winner from the valid entries.
- Once a winner is notified, that person has 48 hours to get respond. If I don’t hear anything within that time, I’ll pick a new winner.
- Writers for Liliputing and close friends and family members are not eligible to win.
- Neither is anyone who’s won another Liliputing contest in the past 30 days.
Thanks again to GeekBuying for providing us with this demo/giveaway unit. If you don’t win (or even if you do, I suppose), you can buy the One Mix 2S Yoga from GeekBuying for $670.