Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Didn’t get a chance to pick up an Amazon Echo or Google Home device while they were on sale for Black Friday, Cyber Monday, or one of the many other sales in the past month? Don’t worry — Amazon is still selling Echo hardware for as little as $20.
But B&H may have the best deal to date for folks that want to outfit their homes with smart speakers and displays: you can pick up a Google Home Hub display and two Google Home Mini speakers for just $129.
That’s $20 less than the list price for the Google Home Hub alone.
Here are some of the best deals for December 19th, 2018.
Smart Speakers & Displays
- Google Home Hub smart display + 2 Google Home Mini smart speakers for $129 – B&H
- Amazon Echo devices for $20 and up – Amazon
- Apple HomePod for $249 – B&H
- Asus 11.6″ Chromebook w/Celeron N3350/4GB/32GB for $190 – Newegg
- HP Chromebook 11 w/Celeron N3060/4GB/16GB for $180 – HP
- Lenovo Yoga 720 13″ convertible w/Core i5-8250U/8GB/256GB for $713 – Lenovo (coupon: YOGADEAL4U)
- Apple iPad 9.7″ w/32GB for $229 – Amazon
- Apple iPad 9.7″ w/128GB for $329 – Amazon
- Apple iPad Pro 10.5″ for $645 and up – Amazon
- Apple iPad Pro 11 for $759 and up – Amazon
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 w/128GB (international model) for $700 – Newegg
- SanDisk Ultra 400GB microSDXC card for $93 – Amazon
- ADATA 32GB USB 3.0 flash drive for $5 – Newegg (coupon: EMCEREY23)
- ADATA 64GB USB 3.0 flash drive for $9 – Newegg (coupon: EMCEREY23)
- QNAP TS-328 3-bay NAS for $170 – Woot
PC and mobile accessories
- Logitech C922 Pro Stream webcam for $50 – Best Buy
- Jackery AirRocket 6,000 mAh portable Qi wireless charging bank for $18 – Altatac (via eBay)
- Anker Soundcore Vortex wireless over-ear headphones for $60 – Amazon
- Linksys Velop AC2600 mesh WiFi router 2-pack for $100 – B&H (clip on-page coupon)