The Microsoft Surface Go is currently the most affordable device in Microsoft’s Surface line of devices, with prices starting at $399 for a model with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage.
But if you want to double those specs the price goes up to $550. Today you can save a little money by picking one up from Newegg — which is marking down the 8GB/128GB model by $15 and throwing in a $20 gift card to boot.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Microsoft Surface Go w/Pentium 4415Y/8GB/128GB + $20 gift card for $534 – Newegg
- Microsoft Surface Pro 12.3″ tablet w/Core m3-7Y30/4GB/128GB/keyboard for $599 – Best Buy
- Microsoft Surface Laptop w/Core i5-7300U/8GB/128GB for $699 – Best Buy
- Microsoft Surface Book 13.5″ 2-in-1 w/Core i5-7300U/8GB/128GB for $1049 – Best Buy
- Used Amazon Echo Show (1st-gen) for $75 – Woot (90-day warranty)
- Amazon Echo Show (2nd-gen) + smart bulb for $180 – Amazon
- Lenovo Smart Display w/Google Assistant for $120 – HSN
- Google Home Hub for $129 – Google Store
- G.Skill 128GB microSDXC card for $18 – Newegg
- SanDisk 128GB USB 3.0 flash drive for $21 – Newegg (coupon: EMCERES56)
- Samsung 64GB USB 3.1 flash drive for $14 – Newegg (coupon: EMCERES44)
- QNAP TS-328 3-bay NAS for $170 – Woot
- Name your price for a bundle of games & puzzles eBooks – Humble Bundle
- TP-Link AC1750 WiFi router for $48 – Newegg (coupon: EMCERES63)
- Refurb Google Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL for $390 and up – Woot
- Asus 15.6″ portable 1366 x 768 pixel USB monitor for $110 – Newegg (coupon: 14DDPC55)
- Final Woot-Off of the year – Woot