Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Didn’t get a chance to pick up a Roku, Amazon Fire TV, or Chromecast during the many, many Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales? No problem — while Amazon and Google have ended the deep discounts on their products, there are still some pretty great deals to be on media streaming devices.
Best Buy is selling the NVIDIA Shield TV Gaming Edition for $160, which is $40 off the list price. Walmart has the 4K HDR-ready Xiaomi Mi Box S for $50 ($19 off), and the Roku Streaming Stick+ with 4K HD support is selling for $50 ($10 off) at Amazon and Roku.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Roku Streaming Stick+ 4K HDR media streamer for $50 – Amazon
- Xiaomi Mi Box S 4K HDR Android TV media streamer for $50 – Walmart
- NVIDIA Shield TV gaming edition for $160 – Best Buy
- Used Amazon Fire TV Cube for $60 – Woot
- Roku Streaming Stick (1080p) for $35 – Roku
- Save an extra 5% on ThinkPad T series laptops – Lenovo (coupon: THINKTDAY7)
- Asus ZenBook 14 UX430UN w/Core i7-8550U/MX150/8GB/256GB for $800 – Newegg
- Lenovo IdeaPad 720s 14″ notebook w/Core i7-8550U/MX150/8GB/256GB for $850 – Lenovo
- Lenovo Ideapad 530S 14″ notebook w/Core i7-8550U/MX150/16GB/512GB for $1100 – Newegg
- Zotac ZBOX CI327 fanless mini PC w/Celeron N3450/4GB/32GB/Win10 for $200 – Newegg (coupon: EMCERPT52)
- Intel 545s 512GB SATA III 2.5″ SSD for $55 – Newegg (via eBay)
- PHP EX900 500GB PCIe NVMe SSD for $75 – Newegg (via eBay)
- Crucial 1TB PCIe NVMe SSD for $170 – B&H
- Lexar JumpDrive 128GB micro USB/USB 3.1 flash drive for $20 – Adorama
- ADATA 64GB USB 3.0 flash drive for $9 – Newegg (coupon: EMCERPT57)