Woot is running a big sale on tablets today. Most of the items on sale are at least a year or two old, but some of the prices are pretty hard to beat.
For example you can pick up a refurbished HP 12.3 inch tablet with a 3,000 x 2,000 pixel display, an Intel Core i7-7560U processor, 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage for just $800.
That’s about $450 off the list price, and $250 less than than HP is currently charging for a new model.
Walmart, meanwhile, is selling a 4th-gen iPad mini with 128GB of storage for $275.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
Windows Tablets and convertibles,
- Refurb HP Spectre x2 12.3″ 2-in-1 tablet w/3K2K display/Core i7-7560U/8GB/256GB for $800 – Woot
- Refurb HP Spectre x2 12.3″ 2-in-1 tablet w/3K2K display/Core i7-7560U/8GB/360GB for $810 – Woot
- Acer Switch Alpha 2-in-1 12″ tablet w/Core i5-6200U/8GB/256GB/Win10Pro for $530 – Woot
- Refurb Microsoft Surface Pro (5th-gen) w/Core i5-7300U/4GB/128GB for $750 – Woot
- Microsoft Surface Book (1st-gen) w/Core i5-6300U/8GB/256GB for $1100 – Woot
- Microsoft Surface Book (1st-gen) w/Core i7-6600U/GTX 965M/8GB/256GB for $1300 – Woot
- Microsoft Surface Book (1st-gen) w/Core i5-6300U/8GB/512GB for $1350 – Woot
- Apple iPad mini (4th-gen) w/128GB for $275 – Walmart
- Lenovo Tab E7 Android tablet w/8GB for $59 – Walmart
- Acer R11 convertible Chromebook w/Celeron N3150/4GB/32GB for $200 – Costco
- HP Chromebook 14″ convertible w/Core i3-8130U/8GB/64GB for $549 – Best Buy
- Pre-order Bose Soundlink Revolve portable speaker + Amazon Echo Input for $199 – Amazon
- Pioneer Elite smart speaker w/Alexa for $80 – Best Buy
- Amazon Echo Dot + Tile tracker multi-pack bundles for $60 and up – Amazon
- MOKCAO Power+ portable Echo Dot dock/power bank for $20 – meh
- SanDisk Ultra 200GB microSDXC card + adapter for $41 – Amazon
- SanDisk Ultra 128GB microSDXC card + adapter for $23 – Amazon
- Samsung EVO Select 128GB microSDXC card + adapter for $25 – Amazon
- NVIDIA Shield TV w/media remote for $140 – Walmart
- Insignia 8,000 mAh portable battery pack for $15 – Best Buy
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.