Dell’s Inspiron 13 5000 series line of 2-in-1 notebook are usually some of the more affordable convertibles. But B&H is running a particularly good deal today: for $550 you can pick up a 3.7 pound notebook with a 1080p touchscreen display, a 360-degree hinge, an Intel Core i5 quad-core processor, 8GB of RAM, and a terabyte of storage.
It’s not the thinnest or lightest convertible notebook on the market. And it has a hard drive rather than solid state storage. But the price is hard to beat.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Dell Inspiron 13 5000 convertible w/Core i5-8250U/8GB/1TB for $549 – B&H
- HP Stream 14″ Win10 laptop w/Celeron N3060/4GB/32GB for $160 – 9tronix (via eBay)
- Refurb HP Chromebook w/Celeron N3350/4GB/16GB for $149 – meh
- Dell Chromebook w/Celeron N3060/4GB/16GB for $149 – Best Buy
- Patriot Viper 256GB USB 3.1 flash drive for $55 – Newegg
- SanDisk Ultra 128GB microSDXC card for $24 – Amazon
- ADATA 64GB USB 3.0 flash drive for $10 – Newegg (coupon: EMCEPEU23)
- G.Skill 64GB microSDXC card for $10 – NeweggFlash
- Samsung 32GB microSD card for $7 – Amazon
- Kingston 32GB microSDHC card for $5 – Walmart
Hard drives and SSDs
- Toshiba Canvio 3TB portable USB 3.0 hard drive for $85 – Newegg (coupon: 115BBSR2)
- SanDisk 1TB Extreme portable SSD for $200 – Amazon
- Silicon Power 512GB SATA III 2.5″ SSD for $65 – Newegg
- Sabrent USB-C docking stations for 40-percent off ($50 – $170) – Amazon
- Cowin 6110 16W portable Bluetooth speaker for $30 – NeweggFlash
- Name your price for a bundle of horror eBooks – StoryBundle
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.